Unravel the Time Streams

Unravel the Time Streams

The time streams have become increasingly more unstable with recent events. Push back against the encroaching chaos from other timelines.

View Full Article

8 Likes

Wut

/10char

Sounds fun!

Maybe we can venture back into the timeline where it was nothing but Murlocks. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Give us back the Observer.

6 Likes

Oh please, no, not again.

I mean, simply, if this is a “one a day” thing, or something like that, then, maybe.

But please don’t make it something someone, ANYONE, may be inclined to farm hour after hour after hour after hour, trying to get some rare drop, or farm the last 17 currency for the Shiny, or whatever.

We just did the goblin thing, and lots of folks (like me) were hitting it each 1/2 hr trying to get our drop. And it just ruins the rest of the game because you’re always interrupted by the event.

If it’s a “once a day and done” thing, allowing folks to ignore it the other 23 hours, then, fine.

6 Likes

What is FOMO?

4 Likes

Indeed…

3 Likes

This isnt a one off limited thing. This is just normal 10.1.5 content. Sorta like the primalist future storm event from 10.0.5

5 Likes

I thought of this when I saw the title ._.

6 Likes

Still don’t see compensation for a lot of classes of the ring nerf. Might wanna get on that.

3 Likes

Egon is the best Ghostbuster and no one can convince me otherwise.

5 Likes

See you on the other side Ray.

2 Likes

Woohoo! Three weeks to 10.1.5 :smiley:

1 Like

I thought of this actually.

1 Like

Snickers

The forums is happy with the new patch release date!

(I couldn’t help the name pun).

2 Likes

I wish that was the regular timeline!

You’ve got to be kidding me if they released events that close to one another. The goblin event [Whatever that was, just returned from hiatus] just ended and I’m still rushing to catch up with the campaign and raids I fell behind on.

It’s so difficult to focus on doing anything with the game when a bunch of things keep intervening that you also want to do. I just want to focus on one thing at a time!

I am confused why people are saying this should not be a event to do every hour or every half hour. You do realize NO ONE is making anyone in this game do anything they don’t want to do. To be honest the game DOES NOT revolve around one person. There are thousands of us playing.

That is just like saying why was Aberrus released when I hadn’t finished raiding Vaults of the Incarnate yet. If you don’t like the content…don’t do it. The game shouldn’t be boring and dull, all cause you don’t want new content.

Your cut of the settlement is 5.7 gold.

1 Like

I mean, if they don’t want that 5.7 gold, I’ll take it.