World of Warcraft®: War of the Scaleborn Now Available for Pre-Order

World of Warcraft®: War of the Scaleborn Now Available for Pre-Order

Delve into the world of dragons from before the events of World of Warcraft®: Dragonflight in this exciting prequel. A new light will shine on the story of the war of the dragons and the impact it’s had on the very future of the dragonflights.

View Full Article

9 Likes

Hi Blizzard. I would be more amenable to pre-ordering books if there was an in-game bonus attached to it. With that said, the books sounds like it’ll be as good as the artwork here: amazing!

Thank you!

8 Likes

Oh boy more game lore we gotta buy a book to understand

36 Likes

Interesting to see that this is a new author to the warcraft franchise (I think she’s new?). I looked her up and she writes horror and young adult.

Hopefully she does a good job with fantasy!

7 Likes

The primalist on this artwork doesn’t have the alligator arms. Already diverting from in-game!

4 Likes

This new book will be an interesting read.

3 Likes

Vyranoth finally gets to do something.

3 Likes

I’ll be honest. There’s literally nothing in WoW universe that is less important than dragon civil war 50k years ago about getting powered up by Titans or staying mindless protodrakes

8 Likes

And this lore will be included in game as well yes? Because I think I recall ya’ll implying this wasn’t gunna be a thing anymore.

9 Likes

It’s not written by Christie Golden, so I might actually consider buying this one.

4 Likes

Oh boy, a book accessory to my video game.

Can’t wait to not buy the book and have Nobbel87 explain the whole thing to me on YouTube!

Lore channels are great for that reason alone, lmao.

FlyingButtress is another guy who reads entire Warcraft books, and his videos are pretty great as well. I’ve listened to his narrations of about three Warcraft books now.

10 Likes

Why? As far as i know she has to write what they tell her. Why do you hate on someone who does their job? It’s like throwing feces at the artists, writers, programmers who work on this game because their company has demands.

3 Likes

I’m allowed to dislike an author. I just didn’t enjoy her writing and storytelling.

3 Likes

I asked you why tho and expressed my opinion about you disliking the author.

edit: thanks for further details

1 Like

Good lord does WoW’s in game models fail to do the proto-dragons any justice.

Vyranoth actually looks intimidating in that image.

3 Likes

Yeah no, I can find images and artwork like this on Pinterest and the lore in videos on YT at a later date.

Thanks but no thanks. Looks like a good read though at the least, hope avid readers who buy it enjoy it.

1 Like

I see this and raise you Zovaal the robo-boy tricking Eternal Ones far far in the distant past.

1 Like

I try to forget any of that ever happened.

1 Like

Oh boy! Another book I’m going to read!

1 Like

Awesome, I love a book. The more story I get the more I enjoy WoW, and you can only cram just so much into the game itself.

3 Likes