Weekly Bonus Event: Mists of Pandaria Timewalking

Weekly Bonus Event: Mists of Pandaria Timewalking

Travel back in time to the Mists of Pandaria dungeons in this week’s Bonus Event.

View Full Article

4 Likes

This, combined with the 50% XP buff on Thursday, is going to be a fantastic week for alt leveling :slight_smile:

Oh, and it’s Comp Stomp week!

3 Likes

Love the new events! But… why vault of incarnates gear for the timewalking dungeon, tho? We have a new gear system, and we introduce new events that gives old gear? Makes no sense to me. Also, can we have the Forbidden reach give new gear? I loved that content, and not giving it new gear with the new system was basically a death sentence.

2 Likes

I’m going to guess that is a typo.

Yeah. The quest rewards Aberrus gear. Definitely a typo.

1 Like

Blizzard, do you know what time it is?

Time for you to bring back Arthas.

3 Likes

You mean, “Farm Marks of Honor Week”!

2 Likes

Comp Stomp is probably the only reason why I max-level my dusty alts. The Marks you can get with the weekly and such are awesome. I wish we could level using Comp Stomp.

1 Like

Didn’t last week give heroic raid gear for the quest? Why is this one back to normal? Am I missing something?

Last week was running mythics - which are arguably slightly more involved than TW dungeons are. Even if you just spam run 0’s - still a weeeee bit harder than TW’ing.

The Mythic dungeon quests always give heroic raid loot. Timewalking (except for the end of Season 1) gives normal raid loot.

Really great combination!
Grateful I have time off for it. Very good gearing combination for alts that need catching up.

Chromie TW till 60, Quick MoP TW gearing and MoP dungeon TW spam with friends and guildies and then Comp stomp for shards and honor gearing.

Shhhhhh, dont express things that are going to be fun, or Blizz will try and nerf it.

Oh, right!

Err…

“Blizzard why did you give us the worst week ever! Never do this again!”

Ok, I think we’ll be safe now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes! Now they will double down and give it to us every week! :dracthyr_heart:

TW are tuned to the difficulty of Heroic Dungeons; last weeks event was mythic dungeon-tuned.

Hey Blizz, could you either fix Gate of the Setting Sun or replace it with a different dungeon? The cannons after the second boss have been broken since Legion making the third boss a real pain to fight.