This Week in WoW: June 12, 2023

This Week in WoW: June 12, 2023

Each week we’ll look ahead to what’s in store for World of Warcraft, share the latest news, and keep you in the know byte by byte. This week the Winds of Sanctuary* blow through the Dragon Isles and Azeroth, bringing with it a 50% buff to experience and reputation gains in World of Warcraft.

View Full Article

3 Likes

Ok,video chat ,where and when?

Video can be found on the bnet launcher.
Also here~

1 Like

Ok .ty.will look at it.

1 Like

I spent far too long pondering “preorder a new book? What’s a ‘book’?” before suddenly feeling very dumb.

3 Likes

So still no dungeon tuning this week? Y’all are really killing it this season, well done.

It’s so funny to see people still coming on here the forums and complain about blizzard wanting to sell a book. And mind you I doubt this book is gonna contain any mandatory materials since they themselves have said they are done storing important information within books at the start of dragonflight and maybe early on before dragonflight even launched.

Where did anyone in here complain about a book?

Also:

#savetheobserver

3 Likes

Draenei warlocks when?!!??

I believe in the next coming patch

I wonder if the book announcement is them promoting one of the books we already know about ( The Dragonflight Codex or Exploring Azeroth: Pandaria) or if they are announcing a new book.

:beverage_box: :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

2 Likes

This week in WoW: I uninstalled. :smiley:

I’ve been over why in the past, so will just say this and run away.

1 Like

I just came in here to see how long it took for the OT sulkers to appear.

5 posts.

must be some sort of record!!

If we’re doing this, then I’m joining in for once.

#savethewaterelemental :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yay buff and Timewalking let’s gooooo.

Always like the second levelling path from 60-70 when TW comes around. Plus with the boost it’ll be even faster.

With this + timewalking, it’s going to be the BEST week ever to level alts, hooray!

Quick question though, will timewalking gear still be the same ilvl (and I guess upgrade track now?) as Heroic dungeon gear, like it was before the gear system revamp? Asking for all of the alts I see myself leveling up, who may not have the 372 right off the bat to queue for heroics.

Being able to level up 50% faster, get heroic dungeon equivalent gear in timewalking, then do heroics for the 415 piece, and hopefully by then have the ilvl to get right into lfr sounds amaaaaazing.

Hey Blue, the folks playing Classic Era would appreciate a little attention. The unlimited free transfers you currently have implemented in Classic Era has been continually abused for over a year. I’ve submitted multiple tickets, in-game reports, and even recently created a thread over this issue:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/classic-era-exploitation-of-free-transfers

Can you comment about this?

It says MoP rep gains, i dont know what to do with that lol

Who?

/10char

That’s okay.

I saw the headline “Title for New Dragonflight Pre-Order Book Revealed” and spent way too long wondering how they’d track who pre-ordered a book so we could get a title…

Only a second or two. But still. /facepalm

1 Like