8/9 Heroic Healer LF AOTC and Mythic Weekday Guild

Hi all,

I’m currently occupying the main tank role for a guild that is winding down it’s progress for the season. My heart has always been in healing, and I have multiple geared healing classes that I can perform on at a high level.

Looking to swap back to healing full time with a guild that I can excel in.

• 430 Priest, capable at both disc and holy without issue.
  • 433 Resto Shaman
  • 431 Holy Paladin

Resto Shaman is current M+ Main - sitting just over 2500 at the moment with a ton of room to grow this week in Tyrannical keys.

I’m early 30’s, married, and like to raid during the weekdays. Open to 2 or 3 night raiding guilds.

Discord - Vanilla Godzilla#5254
BNet - Debt#1988

Happy to chat any time.

Hey there guunadin,

We would be interested in chatting with you about a healer spot on our raid team. We are currently 8/9h and raid tues/thurs 8-11 eastern. Ill leave my post below and hope to chat soon!

Hey there Guunadin! I’ve sent you a request on Discord but wanted to leave my spam here as well :slight_smile:

[The Numpty Brigade] on Illidan is an AOTC-focused guild looking to get some Mythic bosses down and we are looking for a Resto shaman!

We are currently 9/9H for Aberrus and were 2/8M, 8/8H for VoTI and our raid times are Wednesday and Friday at 7-10PM CST.

In addition to raiding, we also love doing keys, with the majority of our members achieving KSM and beyond each season.

Hello Gunnadin. We have many players in you’re situation and I think our guild would suit you well. we are interested in Holy/disc priest or resto Shaman.

One Night Affair is an AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 8:30-11:30 EST.

OPTIONAL night Thur 9-11 for those looking to do a little more. Currently full clearing normal, but switching to Mythic soon.

Many Mythic+ KSM minded players. Guild Organized M+ runs on Friday Nights!

Vault of the Incarnates
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
9/9N 8/9H

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Recruitment is currently open for:
Mage
Death Knight - DPS
Balance Druid
Paladin Ret
Rogue
Enh Shaman

Contact Lucast on Discord
Lucast#0562

Hey Guunadin,

We are currently looking to fill a healer spot for finishing off AOTC and start getting into mythic raiding. We have an active community of people running mplus, raids, and other shenanigan’s as well. If you are looking for a fun environment that likes to raid together, come ride the short bus!

Mythic Short Bus is looking for some new riders on the bus to heroic/mythic raiding town . Our goals each tier is to get AOTC and mythic raiding. We are looking for riders that want a fun environment and wants to down some bosses. We also have a lot of members that do mythic plus. We provide flasks, pots, food, and runes as well. So if you want to ride this bus to raiding town, come join us! Any questions or wanting more info, please reach out to us.

Raid Times:

• Wednesday - 10:30 PM to 01:30 AM EST
  • Thursday - 10:30 PM to 01:30 AM EST

Current Needs:

• Heals (High Need) - High priority on Priest
  • We are always open to applications from any class.

Contact Info:

• Discord - Enfemus#4697 (Officer), Ampleturp#7677 (GM)
  • Bnet - Enfemus#1126 (Officer), Turpen#1856 (GM)

Hey Guunadin,

First we are looking for a healer that is either pally or shaman so that will fit great and second most of us are in our 30s and understand all about life.

I’m Part of Current on Area 52 and we are looking to recruit some like minded players that want to stick to a casual Mythic raid schedule. What do I mean by that well we want to have a fun and social environment where we raid Tuesday and Thursday 9pm-12pm est.

You may look into us and see we are a new guild, Most of us are ex hardcore raiders. Our aim is to grab our AOTC and push through mythic content. We are fun loving people with a strive for clearing content in a semi serious manner.

Hit me up and we will bring you through normal

Current progression
9/9N, 8/9H

Discord Tristrem#0363
B net Tristrem#1953

I wish you all the best and hope to hear from you soon.

Hey Guun, sent you a Discord request under the username ‘Kozra’ so we can chat if you’d like. Currently looking to fill a healer spot with our raid. Currently sitting at 8/9H and raid Tues & Thurs 7-10 EST. Looking forward to chattin with ya!

[A-PvE] is recruiting! - Moon Guard - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hi there!

We are currently in need of a full time healer in the guild for our AOTC push this week. HPAL or Disc/Holy Priest would be amazeballs. We have a couple shammy’s who pop in time to time, so I don’t recommend that. We have a fun adult oriented atmosphere, love to do keys outside of raid, and just have fun without CE pressures. Hope to hear from u!

Hey there Guunadin!

If you’re still looking I would encourage you to check out Dadcore on Area 52. We’re 2/9M and looking for an HPally/Resto shaman— so whichever one you feel like playing more! Here’s our recruitment post for more info:

Cheers!

Hey there,

We are currently looking for a holy priest in our roster. Would like to chat with you if you’re still looking! We are currently 3/9M and last tier we were 7/8M.

Hello Friend,
Guild & Server: Obsidian Sky Area52
Raid Times/Days: Tuesday Wednesday Thurday 9:00 PM - Midnight EST (6:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST)
Current Progression: 9/9 Heroic 1/9 M
Recruitment Contacts: @Devonity @Dropper101
Requirements: Inclusive and positive-minded individuals, aged 18 and up, who are patient in teaching and accepting constructive criticism, to fill a role in our team. Previous Heroic/Mythic experience is preferred, along with a responsible attitude towards knowing the fights for your role. We require good attendance, respectful behavior, and a team-player mentality, with a progression mindset, while still having fun.
Needs: Tanks: Any Class Healer: Ideally Priest, Shaman, Druid DPS: Ranged DPS, Please feel free to apply or message even if you are not on the list.

Hey there! Suspended Degeneracy is looking for new members for our core raid team!

Our Forum Post: [H] [Area-52] LF DPS and HEALS CE Focused 9/9H 1/9M Aberrus T/W 9-12 EST]

Currently a cross faction guild on Area-52

Raid Schedule:

• Main Raid: Tues/Wed 9:00PM - 12:00AM EST

Group Needs: 1 MS Healer

• Holy Priest: High
  • Resto Shaman: High
  • Resto Druid: High
  • Mistweaver: Medium

Contacts

If you’re interested in joining the guild and/or have any questions, please add Deathlorrd or Heru on Discord.

• Deathlorrd (Recruitment)
  • Heru (GM)

We're building a community of like-minded people that enjoy a semi-hardcore setting and downing bosses.

<Blòódbath and Beyond> on Sargeras-US: Currently 9/9 Heroic Aberrus.

We were 3/8 Mythic Vault and 8/10 Mythic Fated Castle Nathria was our best tier:

We’re recruiting a Healer for our mythic raid team for Aberrus.

Raid Times:

Main Raid - Monday: 6-8 pm Central

Main Raid - Tuesday: 6-8 pm Central

Main Raid - Wednesday: 6-8 pm Central

Optional Raid - Friday: 6-8 pm Central (Alt Friendly)

Loot System:

Rolls done via RCLootCouncil

Big Upgrade > Minor Upgrade > Offspec > Transmog

Here are our boss kill videos with voice communications:

https://www.youtube.com/@fluxcc/videos

We would need you on Sargeras for mythic prog before cross-server opens in Aberrus; any exceptional players please feel free to reach out to us, casuals welcome also.

Reply here, or add Fluxcc#1602 on BNet to discuss further.

ShakeNBake is a new, chill midcore new HC/Mythic raiding guild of helpful people. We are looking for good people and good players to help us finish clearing HC and start clearing mythic.
We are Tues/Thursday 10pm EST. We also raid over the weekend sometimes and the rest of the time we are M+.

We will be done with HC this week and starting on Mythic in 7-14 days.

Blacknight#8915 on discord

Hello Guunadin,

Are you looking for a community to call home, filled with people who will become lifelong friends?? Do you have real-life responsibilities that take up most of your time, and use WoW to de-stress?

If you answered yes then community of guilds is for you. We:

• Welcome and accept members from all walks of life and experience levels

• Believe in promoting a space where you can be yourself, without fear of toxicity, discrimination, or overt vulgarity

• Maintain a fun, non-discriminatory, inclusive environment

• Have a large active community of over 20 guilds across alliance and horde that push keys, raid, pvp, achievements, and much more.

Our raid team [OG After Dark], one of 7 raid teams within our community, is currently recruiting raiders that want to push into mythic content–either immediately, or eventually.

The team has two immutable rules:

1. Treat each other like humans, and communicate as adults. We are all people, with the same goals, and we deserve to be treated with kindness and compassion.

2. Maintain a growth (learning) mindset. A consistent commitment to improvement is worth infinitely more than raw skill.

Besides these two most-important concepts, there are a number of lesser requirements:

• You must be a tagged member of to join us in raid content. Don’t want to transfer? We have over 20 connected guilds on most large WoW servers.

• You must have discord and a working mic to raid.

• Put the guild’s progress above personal loot.

• Use the tools at your disposal. DeadlyBossMods addon, Weak Auras, Angry assignments, anything else to give you the 1% edge.

• Run M+ to fill the weekly vault. We will help with this.

End of the day:

Our main goal is to let you play what you want to play. We expect punctuality and commitment to the raid group and respect towards the other raid members. Our bare minimum requirement is to know your class, know the fights, and be willing to learn and improve–for your own benefit, and the benefit of the team. All of these things really should go without saying–you take pride in your skill and abilities. Stick with us, and you will eventually unlock the doors on mythic raiding, and be counted among the best players in the game.

Raid time

Tuesday 6pm PST - 9pm PST

Saturday 6pm PST- 9pm PST

Progress

8/9H Abberus

9/9N Abberus

Please fill out our raid team application form below

forms.gle/J7488vWvU5cPFQ9q7

Contact information

Bnet - Nuance#11810

Bnet - Valz#1832

Bnet - AUD1OSL4V3#1614

Mythic Plus

Dungeons are a key part of the game, and are integral in building a gearset to push top content. From learning a new dungeon at the start of an expansion to pushing keys with a group of friends, there is always lots of fun to be had and we could always use another member to help. Keys are a great way to have some fun while making new friends. There is a wide range of keys being pushed, from +2 to +20, and I’m sure in our community you will find members that fit your playstyle.

Cross-Faction Gaming

At the time of this writing, we have guilds on 19 American servers and one OCE server that raid and run dungeons together. We also have a cross-faction community Discord that serves as a hub to connect all of these servers, and let you interface and run content with folks from wherever we are. And we have GIFs.

Tuesday/Saturday raiding does not work for you?

No worries! We offer a variety of other raiding options that fit the raider of all skill levels. We even have basic training for those who are looking to step into raiding for the first time.

Hey Guunadin,

Fully Torked (full guild post here), is a 9/9H Sunday 6-9pm pdt guild on Kil’Jaeden. We are looking for more raiders to fill out our roster so we can push mythic raid.

If you’re interested, take a look our guild post and reach out to our recruitment officer (Bnet: Djpaulydbro#1101 or Discord: Deadrush#6667) or me (Bnet: Cavemann#1115 or Discord: Cavemann6#0006).