This Week in WoW: June 5, 2023

This Week in WoW: June 5, 2023

Each week we’ll look ahead to what’s in store for World of Warcraft, share the latest news, and keep you in the know byte by byte. Raid Finder Wing 3 opens in Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible, this week, allowing players to face Magmorax and the Echo of Neltharion.

View Full Article

1 Like

Wait… we can’t do Sark in lfr yet?

Uuug… :frowning:

5 Likes

#savetheobserver

(Yep, I’m going to be “that person.”)

7 Likes

lol it’s ok.

#savetheobserver

4 Likes

Hopefully, the loot on Ashkandur improves.

3 Likes

Stop neglecting Classic Era. We’d like an annual Scourge Invasion.

2 Likes

That fight slays as hard now as it did back when I first saw it.

1 Like

Agreed.

Also, y’all need to be sharing Arthas back in retail. We’ll just forget about Blizzard’s little mistake with all of that.

…you hear that, Blizz?

1 Like

Hardcore realms

An event where the fallen hardcore characters arise to wreak havoc on the living, and bring them into the ranks of the endless Scourge.
It would be terrible. But also fun. But also terrible. But also fun.

1 Like

Man and save the Exorcism spell and bring that back. ANd don’t make the mage water elemental a summon CD 5 hour long cooldown ability. Can that please be permanent. Like we summon the elemental, and it lasts forever until we die or it dies. Why do I have to summon it and 2 seconds later, poof, it is gone for an hour.

I would buy the everloving hell out of an expansion like this.

Like what should have been done as an AU, honestly, for Wrath.

Oh and can we also make it so that druids can pick whatever travel form they want to, and not make it based on whatver highest mount skill they have currently.

And make a permanet tree form again for healing, and have the hurricane aoe ability back.

Thanks blizzard. That would be great. Stop ruining a great start to a decent expansion.

And give hunters actual aspects back again to.

Also, add the classic wow 1-60 overworld back for chromie time to. That would also be amazing.

You mean the classic before deathwing came through?

Yes. People seem to think that’s somehow do-able.

:dracthyr_shrug:

It may be but it would take A LOT to do etc. Only demand for it would be older xmogs really and maybe some old questlines tied to mogs but yeah it would be a massive undertaking to do that. Be 2 copies of the same map.

They already added most, if not all, of those back as random world drops from the zones, though.

Yep. With different terrains and have to be scaled to current level coding, too.

Ah ya true I didn’t think about that.

Yes that one lol. I just miss it alot is all. It is my favorite overworld in the game

1 Like