World Boss Zaqali Elders Bug

Why don’t the boss drop any loot?

Is there any explanation?

10 Likes

like what loot from the bodies or the main quest you do
if its like the proto drakes wq you dont get loot always

1 Like

World boss loot usually, if you get it, goes straight into your bags and is not on the body.

But you will probably only get something 1 out of 10 times. (or I just have crap luck)

4 Likes

The bug is that nobody in any of my raids get gear drop from it.

And nobody in my guild has get any gear from this boss on any char.

It seems the boss don’t drop gear.

9 Likes

I mean gear drop from world boss.

I would like to know if anyone got any gear from this boss this week. because I have seen 0.

i got the shoulders gear do drop but its rng

I’ve gotten a drop on this guy and all 3 of my max level alts, but that surprised me more than anything else. I usually get nothing from world bosses, or at least nothing I can put to good use.

I got some nice boots.

But it’s not a fight I’m enthusiastic about repeating on alts. Lost tag credit on one boss while fighting the other - twice.

1 Like

It’s not even showing that I’m locked out from the boss after killing it twice now. No loot, no lockout.

I am not sure about the situation on NA servers.

But the world boss is still bugged with no loot on EU, even after this week’s reset.

I am shocked that Blizzard let a new world boss be bugged for 2 weeks.

1 Like

I got 421 shoulders on my paladin.

There is no bug i think.

Because their machanics, they need to be tanked aways from each other, and because of it the raid group splits and many people just do damage to one of them, and that is the problem. To get the reward is necessary do damage to both bosses, at least one hit.

1 Like

The boss is bugged on EU servers.

It is not about the tactics, but the boss loot. The world boss didn’t give any gear loot (although it has a loot table on dungeon journal) to anyone.

No players got any gear loot from the world boss on EU.

I didn’t get any loot, but those urns around them do

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

This is how it works … but… WHY?

There is a visceral satisfaction in clicking on the BigBad that you just beat and you’re, literally, taking their loot.

When you beat a world boss and … nothing happens … it just feels like something is wrong. I didn’t even get to loot a grey item?? Nothing. Nothing at all???

I hate how they do loot for world bosses. It makes no sense. Why are they the ONE exception to how loot is done??

Possible, but I’m not so sure. Did the boss on my rogue and forgot to tag the other boss (didn’t get credit on the wq) but still got loot. Only gold, but the same as all my other alts (who did tag both) got.

Another week and I still haven’t seen a drop, not for me or anyone in my groups (have taken 3 of my toons so far)

Neither do I.

I have been doing this world boss every week since new patch, on multiple chars.

But I have never seen a single gear drop for anyone in any of my raids.

1 Like

My my shades of Sha of Anger not dropping the mount and Blizzard had to come out 6 months later and admit they forgot to put Mount on the loot table for the Sha boss…haha

I have never seen anyone get loot from it either… and no rep feels terrible. It’s worthless to kill them I swear. I think the “bug” is that we’re not seeing what other raid players get from them as far as epic loot, and for all other world bosses we always have.

Edit: I did get a loot piece today 5/30 - I noticed they also added 150 rep to it.

3 Likes