Dragonflight Season 2 Master Achievement Temporarily Disabled

In order to address a bug, we have disabled a part of Keystone Master.

At this time, players will not get the Draconic Mark of Mastery from completing Keystone Master. Once we re-enable it, the fix will be retroactive.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

6 Likes

Thanks for the heads up! Hopefully this bug resolved quickly! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The bug was fixed, and this resumed being rewarded immediately about two hours ago.

8 Likes

Thanks for the communication, Kaivax.

1 Like

I just got the achievement through Dragonflight Keystone Master: Season Two, but didn’t receive the item Draconic Mark of Mastery. Have tried relogging, didn’t help.

6 Likes

Hi, there’s a new bug where people can lose score after a key.

3 Likes

Gives you a step ladder to stand on . there you go :blush:. Now he might hear you .

4 Likes

My group also received the achievement + mount, but were not rewarded with the Draconic mark of mastery. pls send help.

5 Likes

Achieved Dragonflight Keystone Master: Season Two but no Draconic Mark of Mastery after the “fix”.

4 Likes

My group also experienced this issue earlier today

6 Likes

Also completed Keystone achievement now and did not receive the token.

3 Likes

give token pls

2 Likes

It would be good to hear whether this was intentional or is a bug.

2 Likes

Still have not received my mark of mastery after achieving 2k m+ score

3 Likes

got the achievement and mount, but no mark of mastery

3 Likes

Just got 2k score, didnt get draconic mark of mastery

3 Likes

Also experiencing this problem.

I’m about 99% sure this is just an 1 time phenomena of the timer adjustments to UR, FH, and Uldaman that went live recently, and M+ scores not being re-calculated until the person finishes a key.

It should be safe to earn the achievement now and collect your reward. Anyone who’s earned the achievement prior to this fix will earn their reward early next week.

3 Likes

This is a bit of a kick in the teeth to people who earned the achievement while it was bugged, if we aren’t going to get the token until after the reset, especially since a lot of people sought out this token specifically for progression raiding

4 Likes