Dragonflight Season 2 Master Achievement Temporarily Disabled

Still have not received my mark of mastery after achieving 2k m+ score

3 Likes

got the achievement and mount, but no mark of mastery

3 Likes

Just got 2k score, didnt get draconic mark of mastery

3 Likes

Also experiencing this problem.

I’m about 99% sure this is just an 1 time phenomena of the timer adjustments to UR, FH, and Uldaman that went live recently, and M+ scores not being re-calculated until the person finishes a key.

It should be safe to earn the achievement now and collect your reward. Anyone who’s earned the achievement prior to this fix will earn their reward early next week.

3 Likes

This is a bit of a kick in the teeth to people who earned the achievement while it was bugged, if we aren’t going to get the token until after the reset, especially since a lot of people sought out this token specifically for progression raiding

4 Likes

a kick in the teeth would be saying lul you’re out of luck

2 Likes

Well on the bright side of things, if you happen to get tier in the vault at the reset on the piece you were planning on using the token for you dodged a bullet :smiley:

3 Likes

That’s not how progression raiding works. You want 4 set this week and kill more bosses.

2 Likes

Are you serious?

Looks like they actually dont want us to play the Game

I was really counting on this achievement working for this week, can it be applied more quickly for those that earned it before the fix? I have opened a ticket yesterday awaiting a response.

1 Like

Yeah, but if you’re using the token first you’re doing it wrong. The token should be the absolute last piece for your 4p for maximum efficiency.

1 Like

Or at the very least, after your weekly vault to see if tier dropped to guarantee a 2p bonus.

1 Like

Depending on a lot of factors like strength of set bonuses, whether you’re breaking previous set bonuses, etc.

Who in their right mind wouldn’t hold onto the token until they’ve gotten 3 tier pieces?

3 Likes

Half of my guild have 3 pieces of tier and were expecting to be able to get the 4th before our last 2 raid nights of the week via the token from the achievement, which now won’t happen.

Pressing X to doubt.

1 Like

We do splits and specifically did not give out 4 pieces to people under the assumption our entire guild would get the token from the achievement

1 Like