[H]<Reprieve>-Thrall. New Late Night Mythic Raiding Guild ( w/ social and M+)

Reprieve - Thrall [H]

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday / Wednesday 12am (midnight) - 3am EST (server). We may add a 3rd night based on raid group availability (Thursday or Friday)

Current Progression: TBD. [GM and current Core members are all 9/9N 9/9H (BoD) with some mythic kills]
Recruitment Contacts: Nephlim#1798 (bnet) / Nephlim#6908 (Discord - preferred)

Requirements: 18+ preferred. No Drama. Semi-mature attitude (casual atmosphere). Skill over ilevel. For raiders, you must be able to keep up with mechanics while keeping appropriate healing/dps numbers.

Raiding Roster Needs:
Core Ranged DPS
Core Melee DPS

Filled spots
Core Healers - Exceptional applicants may still be considered (skilled with off-spec DPS)
Tanks - may be considered if they don’t mind rotating between tanking and DPSing.

This guild is newly formed with the intent to push mythic raids with a semi-hardcore attitude. We are looking for more members who are interested in seeing progression at a steady pace.

I am looking to build a solid group with both mythic raiding and a social atmosphere where you can relax on off-nights and get some farming done or work on mythic+ runs without having to pug outside.

Alts, Social and Mythic+ players are welcome to join. (LGBTQ friendly) I am interested in making a Mythic+ team (secondary to raiding)

When responding, just let us know which content you are interested in joining us for. If its for raiding, let me know your class/spec and ilvl so we can try setting up a night for a possible trial run :slight_smile:

Looking good, boss man. I will keep an eye open to see about posts here too.

If you find that you can’t reach Madam, try my discord as well! -Serebeer

Ser#3762 (Discord)

Added you guys to chat :slight_smile:

updated original post with 2% more content / relevant info

Looking forward to it.

Some of us stream our runs too if you’re interested in watching us play