WoW Hotfixes - Updated July 13

Really? Tanks were doing too much damage in PVP?

nerf the aoe dmg would be better than nerf the direct dmg or the st, cuz, you’re nerfing the 4th most of dps output in ST

Thanks Blizzard. At least we know you’re thinking about us.

Are the Zskarn nerfs only for Mythic? It’s unclear from the post but I’m assuming they are.

Yeah, you nerf the AoE of Spriest and the ST doesn’t get buffed as you think, and is funny, how my AoE down from 300k aprox in 5 adds to 230k with 5 adds. Meanwhile, my ST is the same, even with ST build, I tried other builds, but is the same dmg of before. You didn’t balance ST with AoE haha. Just do with I said, don’t be proud, nerf the secondary damage or AoE of mind spike from Idol of Yogg-saron and the ST do the same before the nerf, we get the nerf in AoE as I said before and in ST maybe a 5-8% buff in general.

Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.

June 27, 2023

Classes

• Paladin
    • Fixed an issue with incorrect trigger rates on Empyrean Power.

Dungeons and Raids

• Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
    • Fixed an issue where Mythic difficulty was not able to be selected using the Premade Groups interface.

Player versus Player

• Druid
    • Restoration
      • Fixed an issue that caused Reactive Resin triggers to put you in combat.

Quests

• Suffusion Camp world quests now provide credit toward “Aiding the Accord: The Isles Call.”
1 Like

Does it feel like the more players you have in a Zskarn fight, the more traps you get. I could swear the 10-12 man raid I did had less traps than my Friday night raid that we pack with 20-30 people.

yeah i see that too

1 Like

Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.

June 28, 2023

Dungeons and Raids

• Uldaman, Legacy of Tyr
    • Pets should no longer get stuck on the staircase leading to Sentinel Talondras while in combat.

Items and Rewards

• Fixed an issue that was causing some players to be unable to obtain the toy "Hraxian’s Unbreakable Will.”
1 Like

Sweet now we know yhe fixed

Blackjack is still broken and doesn’t proc off of Blind, even though the tooltip says so. Is this another thing you’re leaving broken because balancing Rogue is a headache? Like you did with Nightstalker?

Been like this since 10.1 dropped.

Hello everyone. Here are today’s hotfix notes:

JULY 6, 2023

Classes

• Druid
    • Balance
      • Wild Mushroom and Fury of Elune will now deal their damage even if the target is out of line of sight of the Druid.

Dungeons and Raids

• Mythic+
    • Affixes
      • Fixed an issue that caused Incorporeal Beings’ Destabilize effect to apply to targets not in combat with players when charmed.
    • The below Mythic+ changes were applied on June 30:
    • Brackenhide Hollow
      • Hackclaw’s War-Band
        • Gashtooth’s Gash Frenzy periodic damage reduced by 25%.
      • Decatriarch Wratheye
        • Withered Eruption damage reduced by 10%.
        • Rotburst Totem’s Rotting Burst cast time increased to 7 seconds (was 5 seconds).
    • Halls of Infusion
      • Watcher Irideus
        • Power Overload now targets 2 players (was 3).
    • Neltharion’s Lair
      • Fixed an issue that caused Vileshard Crawler’s Acid Splatter to inflict more damage than intended.
      • Rokmora
        • Blightshard Skitter health reduced by 25%.
        • Crystalline Ground damage reduced by 25%.
      • Naraxas
        • Toxic Retch damage reduced by 25%.
    • Neltharus
      • Qalashi Lavabearer health reduced by 10%.
      • Irontorch Commander health reduced by 15%.
      • Qalashi Warden health reduced by 10%.
      • Magmatusk
        • Health reduced by 10%.
        • Magma Lob cooldown has been increased.
        • Magma Eruption periodic damage reduced by 25%.
        • Lava Spray damage reduced by 20%.
        • Lava Wave damage reduced by 15%.
      • Forgemaster Gorek
        • Health reduced by 10%.
        • Blazing Aegis damage reduced by 20%.
        • Blazing Hammer damage reduced by 20%.
      • Warlord Sargha
        • Health reduced by 10%.
        • Molten Gold damage reduced by 20%.
    • The Vortex Pinnacle
      • Asaad
        • Skyfall Nova damage reduced by 20%.
    • Uldaman: Legacy of Tyr
      • Sentinel Talondrus
        • Earthen Shards periodic damage reduced by 20%.
      • Emberon
        • Seeking Flame’s visual has been adjusted.
    • Underrot
      • Grotesque Horror’s Dark Echoes cast time increased to 1.5 seconds (was 1 second).

Just fyi, the Maw super rare Mor’geth is broken for some of us. It segfaults with a null pointer deref. Looks like it’s trying to index into an array that’s null, according to the crash info. Not sure when this one broke, but I’ve been able to reproduce it reliably.

Also mounted flying while drunk d/cs you to login. Think that one is a 10.0.7 regression.

Zandalari questline is bugged

1 Like

Can you fix the zandalari trolls unlock quest already ? The npc isn’t here on multiple horde toons despite meeting the requirements .

Zandalri quest is still bugged

health bars are still not showing properly for me. in solo shuffles and guardian druid mage tower challenge

You people missed a lot again.
Typical blizzard style.

July 13, 2023

Classes

• Druid
    • Guardian
      • Fixed an issue causing Rage of the Sleeper to grant crowd control immunity.
  • Evoker
    • Fixed an issue causing Ancient Flame to not be properly consumed in some cases.
    • Augmentation
      • Fixed an issue causing Breath of Eons’ final damage to benefit from critical damage modifiers.
      • Fixed an issue causing some damaging abilities from other classes to not contribute to Breath of Eons’ damage as intended.
      • Time Skip and Spatial Paradox now correctly have their cooldowns reset when an encounter ends.
      • Chrono Ward’s absorption cap will now function properly when dealing damage to multiple enemy targets with Temporal Wounds.
      • Motes of Possibility will now reduce the cooldown of Avatar for all Warrior specializations, instead of Shield Wall, Recklessness, and Colossus Smash.
      • Fixed an issue causing back-to-back Eruption casts to not benefit from Ignition Rush if Hoarded Power procs occur.
  • Warlock
    • Fixed an issue where Demon Skin was not correctly increasing Soul Leech’s absorption amount.
    • Fixed an issue where Drain Life would not target enemies affected by Soul Rot via Soul Swap.
    • Fixed an issue where Haunt would apply Shadow Embrace.
    • Fixed an issue where Neltharion’s Call to Dominance trinket could fail to trigger or consume stacks for Warlocks in certain situations.

Dungeons and Raids

• Resolved an issue where players were unable to queue for Shadowlands raids at max level from Ta-elfar in Oribos.

• Dawn of the Infinite

• Addressed an issue causing Iridikron’s finale sequence to sometimes fail to trigger.
  • Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible

• Magmorax
      • Addressed an issue preventing Preservation Evokers’ Cycle of Life from working properly during the Magmorax encounter.

Events

• Time Rifts
    • Usable Horde and Alliance guns will now remove shapeshifts.
    • The ability “Waste Cannonball” deals less damage, and should no longer deal damage to friendly units.
    • Fixed an error caused by aiming the Great Glorious Alliance Cannon too high in the air.
    • Increased spawn counts and respawn rates for Drifting Watchers, required for the task “Keep the Skies Clear”.
    • Fixed an issue causing some Time Rifts bosses to occasionally evade.
    • Increased spawn counts and respawn rates for Void Prisons.
    • The Great Glorious Alliance creature “Blessed Inquisitor” now has abilities once its shield is popped.
    • Wan’she Skystrider, contrary to her name, now obeys gravity.

Player versus Player

• Evoker
    • Augmentation
      • Class set bonuses from Vault of Incarnates and Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible are now appropriately reduced by 50% in PvP combat.

Quests

• Removed an unnecessary Dragonflight campaign header, so that the 9 available chapters are properly displayed.
  • Fixed a bug preventing the Dragonflight campaign header from hiding itself once the chapters are all completed.
  • Fixed an issue that was causing some players to be unable to unlock the Zandalari Troll Allied race on “A Royal Occasion”.
  • Secrets of Naxxramas
    • Invader’s Scourgestones can now be exchanged prior to unlocking Corruptor’s Scourgestones at Light’s Hope Chapel.
    • Many Corruptor’s Scourgestones and Many Invader’s Scourgestones should now correctly award reputation with the Argent Dawn.
    • Invader’s Scourgestones, Corruptor’s Scourgestones, and Argent Dawn Valor Tokens are now all Bind on Account (was Bind on Pickup).
    • The Hand of Naxxramas will no longer obliterate itself if it successfully escapes.
    • Ward of Naxxramas from the Eyes of Naxxramas should now correctly drop for eligible players while in a group. Remember to equip your Argent Dawn Commission!

World

• Resolved an issue where players riding a Druid player entering the travel portals in Dawn of the Infinite would become stuck until logging out.
1 Like

These are still showing as BoP right now.

EDIT: Litterally just became BoA.

1 Like