WoW Hotfixes - Updated July 13

I agree that does suck be at least you got something -.- I have been dry for 20 key’s now just gold not even a crafting knowledge just gold…

please read the post above.

Does ZERO good to up BM hunters damage by 5% to help them not be at the bottom under healers and tanks on DPS if you up the rest of the classes 8% LOL just WOW at the devs disconnect with the actual game.

Why isn’t this getting more attention? This NEEDS to be fixed. What is the point of the new upgrade system if I can’t upgrade my gear for fear of not being able to roll need on gear that has a higher max ilvl?

(Sorry about the duplicate posts and edits. I’m very new to posting on the Forums, haha.)

1 Like

not sure what BM you playin with the ones i play with give me a run for my money and on single target they give me the smoke.

Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.

June 6, 2023

Dungeons and Raids

• Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
    • Echo of Neltharion
      • Slightly reduced Neltharion’s health for smaller groups.
      • Volcanic Heart’s initial damage reduced on Normal and Heroic difficulty.
      • Echoing Fissures’ damage now scales with group size on LFR, Normal and Heroic difficulty.
      • Slightly reduced the Twisted Aberrations’ health for smaller groups.

Sparks of Life quest is not updating with quests, rares, or chests… Only pvp kills… Please look into this and thanks. Yes I am in war mode, logged completely out and back in and reset my UI… please see bug forums… Other people are reporting it as well. Thanks.

2 Likes

Why no holy priest buffs in M+? Protection and Holy Priests are in the same spot in dungeons but protection got this:
Protection

Developers’ notes: Protection Warriors are not currently performing as competitively as we would like compared to most other tanks in terms of damage and survivability.
[With weekly restarts] All damaging abilities increased by 8%.
[With weekly restarts] Auto-attack damage increased by 10%.
[With weekly restarts] Spell Block’s duration increased to 30 seconds (was 20 seconds).
[With weekly restarts] Thunderlord now causes each enemy hit by Thunder Clap to reduce the remaining cooldown of Demoralizing Shout by 1.5 seconds, up to 4.5 seconds (was 1.0 seconds, up to 3.0 seconds).

Why is this not fixed? ChatGPT take all the QA jobs away?

Hello?

Hello?

Why do we pay for this game?

1 Like

June 7, 2023

Classes

• Paladin
    • Retribution
      • Fixed an issue causing the Indomitable Justice Azerite trait to sometimes provide an unintended speed bonus.

Dungeons and Raids

• The Vigilant Steward, Zskarn
      • Developers’ notes: These changes are directed at reducing the burden on tanks in smaller groups where Shrapnel Bomb was more difficult to handle with more limited amounts of utility from the group.
      • [With June 6 resets] Zskarn health reduced by 10% for small group sizes on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
      • [With June 6 resets] Shrapnel Bomb initial damage and DOT damage reduced by 50% on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
      • [With June 6 resets] Searing Claws damage reduced by 25% on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
      • [With June 6 resets] Unstable Embers damage reduced by 30% on Heroic difficulty.
    • Echo of Neltharion
      • Calamitous Strike’s debuff duration reduced from 40 seconds to 37 seconds on all difficulties. This is done to remove a problematic overlap in phase one of the encounter.
      • Calamitous Strike’s debuff will now be removed when the encounter enters intermission on all difficulties.
      • Fixed an issue where Neltharion immediately melee his target after casting Calamitous Strike on all difficulties.
      • Added a slight delay before the same player can trigger an additional stack of Shatter after destroying Twisted Earth on all difficulties.
      • Volcanic Heart’s radius reduced from 25 yards to 20 yards on Mythic difficulty.
    • Scalecommander Sarkareth
      • Developers’ note: A series of changes have been made to ease up a bit on the difficulty of this encounter on lower player size raids. Each of these changes are for non-Mythic difficulties only and scale back as raid size increases, evening out to about no changes for the 30 player raid.
      • [With June 6 resets] Health of Sarkareth and Null Glimmers reduced by 6% in 10 player raids.
      • [With June 6 resets] Duration of Astral Flare buff increased from 23 seconds to 30 seconds in 10 player raids.
      • [With June 6 resets] Oblivion damage per tick reduced by 50% in 10 player raids.
      • [With June 6 resets] Void Surge damage per tick reduced by 40% in 10 player raids.
      • [With June 6 resets] Dread raid wide damage reduced by 25% in 10 player raids.
  • Halls of Infusion
    • Fixed an issue where Infuser Sariya’s Inundate spell could inflict inconsistent amounts of damage.

Items and Rewards

• Fixed an issue that prevented the Drakewatcher Manuscript for the Cliffside Wylderdrake - Black Hair customization option from dropping in some circumstances.
  • Zaralek Cavern
    • Fixed an issue where Cobalt Shalewing’s drop rate was lower than intended. Its drop rate is now in line with other similar drops.

Quests

• Fixed an issue where Sparks of Life were not dropping in Zaralek Caverns from various content.

This is hilarious. All due to a certain god-tier paladin’s Youtube video exploiting it?

4 Likes

Thanks, this is welcome news.

Can you please advise what a “small group” is? Is it 10, 12, 15?

It’s fantastic you have time to fix this but can’t even acknowledge Execution Sentence has been broken since 10.0.7

Got any quick fixes for that?

See, this makes me question if you guys actually increased the drop rate of all the rares like you claim you did, because if you did, then this rare would have been increased at the same time, wouldn’t it?

So how did it slip through the cracks not only during the initial creation of the zone, but also during the supposed increase of the drop rates?

Please reverse your decision to make rares a once every 5 days drop. You have killed Zaralek Caverns. No one goes there anymore.

1 Like

Hows it broken?

It does. In the sentences right after where it talks about small groups.

In 10.0.7 it was updated to not double-dip on gimmick damage increases like Raszageth’s shield.
It was broken in the process, and now ignores Versatility in its calculation.

If you have 20% Vers and pump 1M damage while it’s rolling, you’ll only get 30% of 800k, not 30% of 1 million; it literally sucks part of the damage you previously did and discards it.

Additionally, Crusading Strikes and Seal of the Crusader are contributing 0% of their damage to it.

…and to top it all off, while you’re in the Dragon Isles, it’s always in PvP mode (although warmode is turned off), thus it only does 65% damage outside (but at least it functions normally in instanced content).

1 Like

June 8, 2023

Classes

• Monk
    • Brewmaster
      • Fixed an issue causing Blackout Kick to double-dip on its recent buffs.

Dungeons and Raids

• Scalecommander Sarkareth
      • The contribution of damage towards Blazing Blast and Void Blast is now properly reduced by absorbs.

Items and Rewards

• Nasz’uro, the Unbound Legacy’s primary stat and Speed granted to allies reduced by 70% in PvP Combat.
  • Djaruun, Pillar of the Elder Flames’ damage reduced by 50% in PvP Combat.
  • Fixed an issue where Ominous Chromatic Essence would continue to reapply to other allies when two players shared the same alignment.

Hey Blizz, take a look at Arcanosphere please ^^ Is the only channeling skill that are cancelled when I use Ice Flows. Shifting Power and Kleptomania works just fine if a cast Ice Flows mid-channeling, but Arcanosphere just stops channeling and hit low damage ;-;