[H] <Norsemen> Illidan - Late Night, T/Th 2 days/wk, 3/12M Recruiting DPS!

Greetings everyone!

We are the Norsemen, 3/12M Ny’alotha. We’re a late night raiding guild formed in 2019 on the realm Illidan (US). We are looking for more to join our roster!

Raid Times :

Tuesday 11 PM to 2 AM (12AM to 3AM EST)
Thursday 11 PM to 2 AM server time (12AM to 3AM EST)

Those two days are mandatory for raiders.

We do alt raid on week-end and are running Mythic + pretty much daily to help people get gear and push high keys. We also PvP when we feel like it!

Recruitment Info :

We’re currently recruiting mainly DPS but any exceptionnal player will be considered.

We are looking for people that are skilled and want to push themselves, as we want to keep progressing during our tight schedule and not regress. Those two days are mandatory for raiders.

Discord is used to communicate and we have our own server.

If you feel like being in a drama-less, fun oriented guild, with people minded likewise as well as progressing as a team in raids feel free to add either of us on BattleNet or reply over in this thread so we can talk!

Exodromos#11784
Maco#11944
Focalabyss#1993

Thanks for your time!

3 Likes

Hit up the Norsemen if you are looking to have a blast as well as have serious raid days twice a week. Join up and help us help you enjoy the game :smiley:

Returned to the game and found these guys when they just started building. The most fun I have had playing WoW in a long time! Always looking for more raiders and dedicated players. Join the ranks!

For a very long time I logged into game for 30-45 minutes. Maybe I did a dungeon. or maybe I farmed a few mats, but regardless I was dreading my playtime due to boredom. This guild and the people leading it have completely changed that experience for me, I’d like to humbly offer you the same revelation by recommending it to others.

Join us if you wanna enjoy the game as a community and progress as a team! ^^

Still looking for a few DPS to fill up core spots!

Up! Core spots for DPS available, come join us!

Still have a few core spots for DPS come have fun with us! ^^

Always looking for DPS that came make it to our raid times!

Need DPS for core spots! Join us ^^

Still looking for DPS, core spots available!

Bumping! 8/9H 1/9M, come progress on Jaina with us and push for Mythic content as soon as we fill the few DPS core spots we need!

Need a few more dps to complete our core! Join us! ^^

Late nighter LF possible home. I’m 6/9M currently and I kinda just got back into the raid these past month and a half. Took a break from raiding after Antorus and am now LF some stability.
410 Ilvl Rogue https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/zuljin/discokreem
Hit me up if u want more info Disco#1502

Added you, hope we can have a talk soon! :slight_smile:

Still in need of a few DPS to complete our core, come talk with us!

Always in need of DPS to fill our roster, come progress with us! ^^

Need a few DPS to complete our roster! Come talk with us!

Still looking for a few DPS to complete our core roster to push into Mythic!

8/9H, 1/9M, Jaina at 15% after our first night of progress! Come down her with us on Thursday! :grinning:

To the top, we need some more DPS to complete the our core!