The AWC & MDI Dragonflight Season 1 Global Finals Start March 31!

The AWC & MDI Dragonflight Season 1 Global Finals Start March 31!

Everything you need to know to celebrate the 2023 WoW Esports Finals beginning March 31 on Twitch and YouTube in Patch 10.0.7!

View Full Article

3 Likes

Inb4 people start bashing and complaining about things that don’t negatively affect them in any way.

4 Likes

Incoming promo bonuses.

Great timing. I’m off this week and cannot wait until it starts. I love watching MDI and AWC. Thank you for providing details on where we can watch the action and follow along in the brackets, and a big thank you to all the players who push themselves more and more each day.

1 Like

Give me a Twitch Drop and you can have my view number.

4 Likes

WoW Dev replying to their own post. Stay classy Blizzard.

5 Likes

How about someone responding to the 500 comments lookong for better understanding of the nerfs to SurvH/WLs/Frost DK?

Aside from inflated number due to a BUG, falsifying the data on performance, what else is effecting the decision that led to nerfs? As, once these bug areproperly fixed, these classes will flow right back to the bottom of the pack. These three classes already are a joke. Lets see how many of them are in MDI running…

1 Like

For april 1 can you make them all gnomes?

April 1st soon, watch them announce a spectral tiger or rooster. The forum salt would be funny. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Time to prep metrics for the board meeting.

These notices take up valuable forum viewing space.

As someone with both the Spectral and Swift Spectral Tiger, I’d be okay with this. The rooster would be more ideal though, at least for me, since I don’t have it. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

gag
/10char

1 Like

Oh, but they do. You think the esports events have no impact at all on how they choose to design the dungeons? Many people, myself included, would prefer a return to dungeons without a timer and it’s associated pressure. But that doesn’t really work for MDI.

3 Likes

Twitch drop?

Now the truth comes out of why they are reverting changes. They dont want to shift the meta right before they have this event. Once again always catering to the .001 percent of the player base.