WoW Hotfixes - Updated April 18

I think you miss the hotfix for Trading post rewards…Exchange the 1 hand sword for the mount…solved.

So it does look like it’s intended for people to make free gold off the FOMO’d snowstorm mount, judging by the lack of tweaking it then. Is this what monetization has come to? FOMO people economically in game to get them to buy store mounts?

Rewarding people with easy infinite gold because they bought a FOMO’d store mount, huh?

This hotfix has broken both Judgement and Crusader Strike, neither abilities are being reduced by 30% during Avenging Crusader!

It seems to me like this has actually broken something. Judgment goes from 8s CD to 10s CD when I use AC, and CS goes from 4.3 to 5.5. The tooltip isn’t even necessarily correct, since I’ve seen the CD on Judgment go up as high as 14s, though I haven’t been able to replicate that consistently.

The tooltip states that ‘Crusader Strike and Judgement cool down 30% faster’ (which would mean the CD isn’t reduced) but I don’t see that effect happening either. 10s is still 10s during AC, the cooldown is not sped up.

Yup, I’m leaving. I’ll probably be on at peak hour every other day to empty bags but I’m fully giving up on WoW, and it hurts very much, as I’ve been on every day since I started.

Somewhere between weekly login reward shticks (vault, catalyst) being the primary means of gearing that make gearing itself meaningless, raid lockouts basically making me give up on raiding, or the gather bots or dupe exploiters rampaging trashing the AH or that FOMO store mount that is giving an exclusive club of people free gold for running into walls while trashing the AH, the camel’s back has been broken.

I haven’t had a great vault on any toon since mid december. I then realized I was being burned by skipping a week here and there for m+ so I’d always be behind due to vault being primary means of gearing, because I want to play at my own pace, which is a bursty playstyle. They managed to make me give up on gearing, they honestly did. Now they managed to make me give up on AH, which was the last thing holding me up.

I’ve been doing legacy content and mount farming because it’s one of the few non-ephemeral things to work on as forward progress. I have no interest in DF content as Blizzard just burned me hard and gearing feels like a gigantic massive troll by some systems designer, where it feels like it doesn’t respect me.

Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.

April 3, 2023

Classes

• Evoker
    • Fixed an issue causing Ancient Flame to incorrectly be consumed by instant-cast Living Flames, such as from the Burnout talent or Lifespark set bonus.
  • Paladin
    • Fixed an issue with the timing of Eye of Tyr’s floating combat text.

Player versus Player

• Classes
    • Paladin
      • Fixed an issue causing Retribution Aura to trigger from incorrect amounts of incoming damage.
      • [With weekly restarts] Judgments of the Pure (PvP Talent) now causes Judgment casts on an enemy to cleanse 1 Poison, Disease, and Magic effect they have caused on you (was allies within your aura).
        • Developers’ note: With Judgment’s cast frequency increasing in patch 10.0.7, Judgments of the Pure has been overperforming as a PvP talent. In a hotfix being applied this upcoming Tuesday, the talent will only apply to the Paladin and no longer have its effect applicable to allies.

Quests

• Heritage
    • During “The New Clessington Estate,” Cecilia Clessington will no longer accuse the player of smelling like rotten blubber when provoked.
  • Ohn’ahran Plains
    • Fixed an issue causing some players to be unable to interact with the Waygate at the Shady Sanctuary.
    • The “Waygate Travel” debuff received from using the waygates will now continue to expire while the player is offline.
1 Like

An autocleanse on an ability that’s part of a dps rotation should probably never exist.

5 Likes

Neither should so much self healing that you can push +23 keys on tyrannical week with no healers.

Sucks as a resto main that healers are irrelevant now.

They shouldn’t be, but stupid E sports makes bad players try to mimic the exploits they see from top players.

• During “The New Clessington Estate,” Cecilia Clessington will no longer accuse the player of smelling like rotten blubber when provoked.

Whew, thank goodness

judgement of the pure seems like a reasonable fix.

Yeah but they’ve officially nerfed the best ones to sht. Now we have 2 we’ll take 24:7 that r pure Situational and u can pick 1 random hard nerfed boring pvp talent to go with it. Don’t understand why the pvp talents weren’t reworked along with the freaking REWORK.

:dracthyr_hehe_animated:
Fun detected…this is hilarious!

Can you please also do the same with Monks?

Monks

• Fixed an issue causing Vivacious Vivification to incorrectly be consumed by instant-cast through a Soothing Mist channel or if the proc appears during the cast of Vivify.

It really shouldn’t be consumed if you actually cast Vivify. Nor should it be consumed if it were cast instantly through the Soothing Mist.

And the disproportionate damage of the paladin in PVP for when?

2 Likes

Qq more, haha I love seeing all the ret tears. People get to play busted specs 24:7 but qq when another class gets to shine hilarious. And you’re a unholy dk main in pvp at that! Lol.

Latest build is 10.0.7.48865, however previous build is 10.0.7.48892 and Battle.net DONOT trigger a game update, so when try to login it giving Incompatible Client. Only fix is to remove the Battle net client and install it again…

how about actually re-working the pvp talents … like they were supposed to be done … so mages/druids/shamans have decurse for teammates and rets get shafted … AGAIN … gg blizard … great rework
remove all mobility ==== check
remove team dispel ==== check
nerf damage ==== check
make sure freedom, all bubbles and HOJ is dispelable/spell stolen so that they’re absolutely useless ==== check

1 Like

I’m so glad this was fixed.

/s.

Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.

April 4, 2023

Classes

• Hunter
    • Marksmanship
      • Fixed an issue where the Find The Mark buff effect could be consumed by Wind Arrows rather than Aimed Shot.
  • Paladin
    • Fixed an issue with Blessing of Dawn’s tracking.
  • Priest
    • Holy
      • Resolved an issue causing Holy Word: Salvation to not be castable during Divine Ascension nor have its ranged increased by Divine Ascension.

Dungeons and Raids

• Temple of the Jade Serpent
    • Sha of Doubt
      • Fixed an issue that caused Nothingness to not properly scale.
  • Vault of the Incarnates
    • Raszageth
      • Raszageth’s health reduced by 5% on Mythic difficulty.
      • Reduced the push effect of Hurricane Wing by 5% on Mythic difficulty.
      • Intermission 1
        • Surging Ruiner health reduced by 15% on Mythic difficulty.
        • Oathsworn Vanguard health reduced by 15% on Mythic difficulty.
        • Stormseeker Acolyte health reduced by 15% on Mythic difficulty.
        • Flamesworn Herald health reduced by 15% on Mythic difficulty.
        • Frostforged Zealot health reduced by 15% on Mythic difficulty.
      • Intermission 2
        • Colossal Stormfiend health reduced by 15% on Mythic difficulty.
        • Electrified Colossal Stormfiend health reduced by 15% on Mythic difficulty.
        • Seeking Stormling health reduced by 15% on Mythic difficulty.
1 Like

Take a look at the data chart in this post: The caster experience in DF so far is BAD! - #115 by Vanazar-windseeker

Check out the top played specs of the top 1000 in the last 7 days: https://drustvar.com/leaderboard/stats/us/3v3?top=1000