WoW Hotfixes - Updated April 18

Y’all wanna like, compensate us a bit after bending us over back to back to back?

1 Like

Are these bugs or “bugs”? We must be the most buggy class in DF.

1 Like

Why is this a blanket nerf and not just a nerf to chain heal? Chain heal is literally doing 40% of raid healing and the reason resto numbers are high. I literally don’t understand blanket nerfs instead of just fixing the direct issue. This is just going to lead back to the class feeling like crap because all our others heals are gonna feel like paper again.

1 Like

you have a 6 second stun. i was 0-100 in that 6 second stun in full pvp gear in bear form. What? I was seeing multiple rets bursting to over 50k. You do no damage? Honestly Ret needs a large nerf still.

1 Like

OVER NERF RETRI AGAIN ! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG TOTAL LOST BLIZZARD ! Plis NERF MAGE FROST 100K FROSTBOLT , ELEMENTAL WAS 200K ELEMENTAL BLAST COME ON WTF

why holinka was pvp dev mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ??? plis this guy no know nothing the pvp omgg

I mean, even outside of raids RShaman is doing great.

Blanket nerf is lazy, but it’s somewhat understandable.

1 Like

Their survivability is not bad at all.

Did Blizzard fix the invincibility exploit?

Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.

April 18, 2023

Classes

• Warlock
    • Demonology
      • Fixed an issue where Immutable Hatred would persist while untalented.
2 Likes

Another day another Warlock bug fix. :dracthyr_love_animated:

3 Likes

Y’all wanna fix the bugs that actually hurt our spec? Cause shadowbolt and demonbolt have had issues generating shards properly for like 3 years now, but for some reason y’all quick to immediately fix stuff that benefits us.

How about actually doing your jobs fully instead of halfassing it?

mmmmmmm so much salt

Fix your dumb game.

3 Likes

Soon they gonna blame the warlocks for the ddos attacks.

1 Like

seems like they literally are. kinda a weird take in a hotfix thread

I found an oversight/bug regarding the change to Ancient Teachings of the Monastery in PvP. (The additional Blackout Kick attacks)

I was testing my damage on a PvP dummy, because something felt off whenever I did some PvP matches. I noticed I was doing much, much less than I should generally, and this is factoring in the patch that came out.

I did a couple of Tiger Palm → Blackout Kicks on both a PvE and PvP dummy, and noticed that the Blackout Kick copies from Ancient Teachings of the Monastery were doing upwards of 35% less damage consistently. The notes mentioned only a removal of the additional 15% modifier.

Rising Sun Kick seems to have been changed properly, however.

Care to elaborate? That’s not constructive