WoW Hotfixes - Updated April 18

This definetely kills Ret…

lol

1 Like

Your almost done making Ret the unplayable meme spec again. Let keep our focus on the ret, wouldnt want to change any of the broken specs that have dominated the game since the beginning. Pre rework there was what 1? Ret in the entire 2s and 3s glad bracket. That was far to much, lets get to 0 in there. I wish they would fire everyone and start over. Couldnt be any worse.

2 Likes

BM Hunter complaining about them addressing the Ret dominance. I am shocked.

4 Likes

bm is the one class that can make a ret have a bad day any day. everyone else just has to bend over and hope its quick

The go-to comp in arena right now is ret/bm or ret/arms. So when a BM hunter is complaining about blizzard addressing ret dominance, I assume either they buddy with a ret or they themselves rolled a ret alt and are mad that they wasted their time now that they won’t be OP for very long. Not saying that they’re fixed yet, though.

Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.

April 6, 2023

Classes

• Warlock
    • Affliction
      • Resolved an issue causing Corruption with Absolute Corruption to not be properly reflected back to the Warlock when using Soul Swap Exhale into a spell reflection effect.

Enemies and NPCs

• Rare enemies in the Forbidden Reach now drop Storm Sigils.

Items and Rewards

• Clockwork Azshara will no longer engage in combat.
2 Likes

need nerf ret paly, unreal play arena, stop be clowns pls

3 Likes

was looking at numbers and dont think 3% is enough for rets. make it 5% and have them not do damage in bubble. they will be top tier damage be a huge help to their groups but not playing with god mode on

Never felt happier unsubbing

1 Like

Bonegrinder has been broken since beta and we’re worried about warriors losing a few ticks on their spell reflected corruption?

Unholy DK cooldown Summon Gargoyle has been bugged since beta, missing casts at high haste levels.

This is not the solution. Storm Sigils and Untapped Forbidden Knowledge need to be removed as upgrade requirements because they create an artificial roadblock which defeats the purpose of catchup gear. Everything should be purchasable and fully upgradeable with Elemental Overflow only. Stop with the currency madness!

2 Likes

Hello when can we expect a bug fix on MM Hunter with aimshot?

100% this… so tiring.

3 Likes

Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes.

April 7, 2023

Classes

• Druid
    • Fixed a bug requiring players to shift out and back into Bear Form in order to cast Thrash after having entered certain instances.
  • Monk
    • Fixed an issue that allowed Touch of Death to be cast on targets at a higher health threshold than intended.
  • Paladin
    • Retribution
      • Execution Sentence’s functionality has changed due to it not working in certain situations as expected. The payoff portion of Execution Sentence will no longer receive damage modifiers. To compensate for this, 30% (up from 20%) of the damage you deal during Execution Sentence is now accumulated and dealt as damage when Execution Sentence triggers.
4 Likes

So I wonder if they addressed the ToD bug that caused it to have a delayed trigger? Something that is a difference between a kill and them getting healed over the threshold.

This is a very very bad Take for Ret’s ES. It’s doing absolutely no damage now in comparison to Final Reck.

1 Like

My goodwill is dried up now, time to start communicating properly why BM needs these freaking nerfs

4 Likes

Really? Nerfed twice in one week, you couldn’t even nerf Destruction Warlock for 2 tiers and they were far and above where Ret Paladin currently is. Perfectly okay for Warlocks to be BUSTED, 10% ahead of everyone in Sepulcher, but Ret not even ONE PERCENT above the next class and they get nerfed.

3 Likes

Somehow not okay?

But this is?