<Midnight Mutiny> 6/9M Amirdrassil LF DPS 10:30pm-1:30am PST (1:30am-4:30am EST)

Midnight Mutiny on Sargeras is recruiting all late night gamers to join our team.

Our raid times are
Tuesday/Wednesday for our mythic raid team
10:30pm - 1:30am PST (1:30am - 4:30am EST)

Thursday for our heroic raid team
10:30pm - 1:30am PST (1:30am - 4:30am EST)

We are a casual group of friendly, supportive, inclusive gamers that are filling our last few spots to push further into mythic raiding and building our roster of heroic raiders

We are looking for a Healer or DPS for our mythic team.
We are currently looking for heroic focused raiders for our aotc team

Mythic team is 7/9M Aberrus, 6/9M Amirdrassil
Heroic team has AOTC Aberrus, AOTC Amirdrassil

We are looking to fill our ranks with gamers that enjoy playing late into the night like we do. All roles and specs are invited to join us. Tanks, healers, DPS spots are all open to being filled or flexed so bring what you want!

New to the game, gearing a new main, coming back from a long break, or inexperienced players are all welcome to join in our heroic farm raids.

We are a fun friendly bunch and we would love to have you if it is a good fit.

Anyone looking for a 10pm -1am PST (1am - 4am EST) guild should think about joining us too if you can sacrifice an extra 30 minutes! We also have many raiders from Hawaii time zone or Europe players with US accounts.

BTag: Fhatee#1821 or Discord: fhatee

2 Likes

Saving for later

We are still currently looking for a couple dps (or qualified tank).

I’m interested. I’m a Mage main 405 ilvl w/ 4 set, and a lot of other alts that I could get to 70 really quickly. Have played progression raiding through Vanilla, TBC, WOTLK, but have been spotty through other exansions. I also have a lot of healing experience, in WOTLK I played a holy paladin as a main, and we downed heroic Lich King before the 2nd nerf. Most recent progression raid experience was probably in Legion. Quick learner on fights, mature, and just looking for a group to tackle some content with since most of my friends who I raided with in the past no longer play.

Hit me up on Battlenet or Discord if you’re interested in talking.

BNET: Throwinrope #1768
Discord: throwrope #4269

We could now use a healer!

We are looking for a tank, healer, or flex healer and additional dps

Still looking for some late night gamers

Still looking for late night tanks, flex healers, and dps

We’ve got a spot for everyone in our weekly heroic raid! I got your btag so will respond there, or you can find me on discord as well.

Now looking for an experienced tank!

Still looking for an experienced tank or more dps.

We are still recruiting players for our raid teams!

Still looking for tanks and dps for mythic and heroic teams

Still recruiting for midnight mutiny

Do yall still need a tank or did yall find one?

Yes we have a tank for now. Still looking for more DPS options

Still looking for late night tanks, flex healers, and dps

Still recruiting and still raiding!

Still looking for late night gamers!

All qualified folks are invited to contact me!