[A] [Aerie Peak] <Behind The Curve> 8/9M 9/9H Amirdrassil Late Night Raiding Guild LF ALL EXCEPTIONAL Players!

Behind The Curve on Aerie Peak is a late-night raiding guild looking competitive raiders committed to personal improvement, having fun as well as contributing to a professional and collaborative team environment.

Raid times:
-Tues/Wed/Thurs 8pm-11pm PST (11:00PM-2AM EST)

Team Goals:
-Mythic Progression with Cutting Edge as the goal.

• 8/9M 9/9H Amirdrassil LF ALL exceptional players!

Immediate Needs:
– Open Recruitment for All Exceptional PLAYERS!

About Behind the Curve:
Behind the Curve formed back in legion. Since then, the guild has been able to achieve CE every tier under the same leadership. We are a cutting-edge guild that balances mythic raiding progression and having fun. We recruit raiders on performance and personality. We want to have a fun relaxed environment while still being able to kill bosses quickly!

Team Expectations:
-We expect all raiders to hold themselves to a high standard of Professionalism, Progression and Collaboration between team members.
-We expect each raid member to contribute to the greater well-being of the team. This means coming to raid prepared each raid night with their specs fully optimized (simC/Raidbots/Pawn/Stat Weights) We expect everyone to come prepared with max rank enchants, gems, consumables. We expect players to know the appropriate talents/add-on/weakauras to ensure you are performing to the best of your abilities.
-We expect each team member to come prepared knowing the strategies for each boss before entering raid by taking a look at strat/kill videos/warcraftlogs replays.
-We expect all raiders to be able to take constructive criticism well so they can look into their own logs/wowanalyzer to improve their gameplay wherever it is needed.

Contacts:

Discord: Kezma1
Btag: Kezma#11975

back to the top!

LF exceptional Healers and DPS!

LF exceptional Healers and DPS!!

LF exceptional Healers and DPS!!

LF Exceptional healer to join our team! PST Kezma#2071 on Disc to chat!

LF Exceptional healer to join our team! PST Kezma#2071 on Disc to chat!

LF Exceptional healer to join our team! PST Kezma#2071 on Disc to chat

LF Exceptional talent to join our team! Add me to disc to chat! Kezma#2071

LF Exceptional talent to join our team! Add me to disc to chat! Kezma#2071 !

LF Exceptional talent to join our team! Add me to disc to chat! Kezma#2071

Looking for quality players!

Looking for quality players!

I need a tank friendo

High priority for Tank and ALL OTHER exceptional players are encouraged to message me on disc! Kezma#2071

Bump bump! High priority for Tank and ALL OTHER exceptional players are encouraged to message me on disc! Kezma#2071

High need for tank and ALL exceptional players! Add me to disc to chat! Kezma#2071

High need for tank and ALL exceptional players! Add me to disc to chat Kezma#2071