15+ Year Guild LFM MYTHIC WEEKENDS 8.2 (Need Healer(shaman/Priest) / DPS

First, Thank you for looking at our posting! If you have questions, Please contact me directly Frozenwing#1670 on Bnet… or frozenwing#0516 on Discord.

Right now we are currently Recruiting for 8.2. We are taking the time between now and then to cultivate new members to join our ranks so we can be ready as soon as it drops.

Warlords -> 13/13 Hellfire
Legion -> CE:EN - 8/10NH 9/11 Antorus (sub 2% Agg before the game broke with squish)
BFA -> 4/8 Uldir 3/9M BOD 2/2H COS (first week). our history speaks for itself. BoD was just a bad situation with the games current place.

Recruitment Needs

Warlocks / Mages / Holy pally / Resto shaman / A Strong Tank DK / Monk / Pally

About Us

We are of Durotan/Ysera . We are a Mythic Raiding Guild with a goal (But not a need) for CE. Meaning the goal will always be to go as far as possible… but we’re not going to disband if we’re a few away. The guild has been around since Vanilla and was the result of a merging in the two top guilds on the server. With no plans to go anywhere. We are mostly former hardcore raiders that simply cannot raid 4-5 nights a week anymore due to Family / Career / etc… So we decided to raid on the weekends. And have been ever since MoP.

Raid Times (All Times Are Eastern)

Tuesday (optional): 8PM until about 10PM (heroic / farm content only) [Normal / heroic when applicable]
Friday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM
Saturday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM

Contact Us

Please contact me with any and all questions you may have… you can catch me on my bnet anytime… or on discord at the information i’m leaving below.

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670 - Bnet] or [Frozenwing#0516 - Discord]
Killerthings#1670 Bnet - Recruitment Assistant.
tenderhoe#1995 Bnet - Recruitment Assistant

Thank you, Looking forward to hearing from you.

Frozenwing GM

Bump to the top

Still here! :smiley:

Hitting it with the BUMPAGEEEEEEEEe

Still looking for the right people… thanks!

Bump for a new useless item in the weekly chest… :roll_eyes:

hi there bump

WOOOT the bumpage!

8.2 yet @frozen?

Right? SOON Executus

vanilla is a good flavor

still looking feel free to add killerthings#1670 to set up a interview :smiley:

bump to the top

Good Morning world!

bump to the top of the world

"Hello, World!" program

Good Night World program

no slash… bump

no tender bump

Good morning!!! EVERYONE is excited for classic and hopeful for 8.2!! We are still looking for a few strong players to add to our ranks for this patch / content… Thanks!