15 v 40 in epics

After BFA…

Yes. They’ll do whatever they want to do.

I’m not sure about that. I’m willing to bet there’s a lot of back room discusssions they’d like to do but won’t because of backlash.

Like the level squish thing. Think they just started thinking about that when were heard they were? Or wanna bet it’s been on the table for years?

If BFA PvP is the result of trying to avoid backlash…

Yikes.

1 Like

But can you say with confidence that there’s no way that it’s not?

They’ve had nothing but bad PR gaffe after bad PR gaffe. Immortal, layoffs, Starcraft FPS cancellation, bad public statements by Kotick, literally every Blizzard news blurb has been disaster.

I’m sure they are being very careful what they will have to say or explain.

I’m just saying Yikes for all of BFA PvP.

1 Like

Based on what’s been said by ex-employees (which admittedly should be taken with a grain of salt) ever since the end of MoP they’ve been pursuing ways to settle WoW into a simpler, more static, cheaper-to-run “maintenance mode” state and most of the misfires we’ve seen have been with steps to achieve that goal.

Oh I’m sure. I never saw any of that but it’s long been the vibe I’ve felt.

It’s not a bad idea really. Get the game to a good state that they can just plug in fresh content periodically.

This whole “reinvent the game every 2 years” is why the game is how it is now. Crud stuff they tried and half aborted has accumulated.

1 Like

It really has left a huge mess, especially for new players (few as they may be). It may be something of an unpopular opinion but I think once they’ve found an endgame design model that works they need to wipe away much of that crud you refer to so the game is a nice unified piece again, and that might include making some expansion packs optional as part of polishing up a “blessed” path to cap.

1 Like

Yes you and I are exactly of the same mind in this.

Look at FFXV, they threw the whole game out and remade it, and from what I hear that game is crushing it right now.

The argument for WoW making a hard call like that has never been stronger.

1 Like

That’s what Classic is for.

No it’s the antithesis of that.

If anything Classic would enable a total redo to be possible. Especially if they progress Classic to have BC and stuff.

There’d be less blowback for cut content as much could live on in Classicville. Just as we will soon see a non flooded Thousand Needles, it will be the museum playground.

We didn’t leave. Nobody left!! We had 7 at the start and when the game finished we had 7 players and they had 11 throughout the entire game. Actually, everyone in my team was kinda mature about it. Well, everyone except for yours truly. I was swearing a lot in chat. The Horde team were very bad winners too. They farmed us bad and they were lol’n and stuff, which kinda made me rage even more…lol.

Matchmaking is really broken at the moment. Most all games that I play the sides are unbalanced.

P.S. Blizzard poopoo’d my freaking crunchie character on the forums so I’m answering on this one.

lol…Ya, it was terrible. I felt really bad afterwords too cause I was like really mean to my team mates and all of them were really cool about it. I had a similar experience later on in wachamacallit, the orbs BG the event one that we had this weekend, can’t remember what it was called, and this one warrior was like ya we’re not going to win but this is fun and I was like NO ITS NOT…its not fun spamming BGs one after the other, trying to get your bonus done and not being able to do that because of losses caused by constant balance issues. its not fun getting farmed and constantly loosing games. Its infuriating…lol

This is the start of a match just a little while ago.
https://imgur.com/a/J2Oi6nd

Finally filled to 10 but it was way too late, especially for BfG. Included those eventual 10 was 2 healers but they quickly dipped.

Well, I said that often. Not that it never happens.

I ran two regular BG’s this week for daily wins and that was one of them. :thinking:

As someone who used to run a lot of 10/15 mans, that’s not a common occurrence.

I haven’t seen 15 v 40 but I’ve seen several 32-34-40

Gotta blame the premades for dodging on this one.

Do this and your queue times will be over 30 minutes if not 45 to an hour. Who are you going to fight if all the alliance are locked out of battlegrounds?

They need to reinstate blacklist if they are going to increase deserter penalty. Wintergrasp is a revolving door of alliance.

1 Like