15 v 40 in epics

Can’t blame em. Even i’d quit if I was up against us.

1 Like

Sounds like you did well. And by “well”, I mean “turd sandwich”. :sleepy:

Jokes aside it’s dumb this happens. If the PVP community is not sustainable enough for the queue system to do its job, we need a new queue system. Simple as that.

2 Likes

Or we just need people to stop leaving BGs. Suck it up, and deal with a loss

1 Like

I agree but I’m not sure what they could do at this point. They’vr been Too slow and it’s gone on so long it’s ingrained in the community culture.

Eh doesn’t happen that often.

I assume you mean lopsided starts. I agree but IMO even infrequent is too often.

Two chimps juggling poop could probably figure something out to resolve it.

Player-base issue.

If playercount != full; timer=timer+30; call routine backfill

I’m not a poop juggling chimp or a programmer, but I bet I just solved it

So in other words, make people wait longer for a 10-15 minute BG? No thanks

Do you ever find yourself staring at the microwave cursing that 2 minutes for popcorn just feels like an eternity?

Not a huge popcorn fan :joy:

At what point do we say it isn’t even a bg though when it gets that lopsided? Easiest answer is just stop the bg when it is that low. Issue is, if I’m wrong about it happening to allieviate horde queues and it is the premades not taking queue thing then yes it would be a community/playerbase issue.

Account-wide infinity-duration deserter that can only be removed by backfilling a game and sticking it out needs to be a thing. It would increase incidence of AFKers but at least that can somewhat be dealt with by players…

1 Like

Yeah but to wait 20 minutes only for a game that ends prematurely? The solution would be complex.

That’s how Legion Ashran was, and it ruined the point of even bothering.

1 Like

It’s handy to keep some around in case the fire alarm dies late at night

https://imgur.com/a/RzKTRE2’

You probably saw what happens when premades decide to drop their queue pops.

That just means longer queues for everyone if the system needs to account for the possibility that over half of the team might decide to miss/drop their queue pops. Instead of forming just one team, It would basically need to have two full teams ready to go for one queue pop. The second team would immediately backfill the empty spots on the first team.

Got an error.

I’m aware. Deserter is long overdue on a dramatic punishment/ deterrent increase.

We’re at a point Blizzards inaction has led to multiple problems building off each other.

If the problem gets big enough, Blizzard would probably also need to add the deserter debuff for missing/dropping queue pops.

Can they do that in good conscience when my queues are 15 minutes? And we all know Murphy’s Law, it is merely waiting for me to go to the bathroom.

1 Like