15 v 40 in epics

Legit question, am I the only one tonight getting back to back epics with only 15 ally vs 40 horde for the first 2-3mins? Feels like blizzard is letting matches start with way less to help out horde queue times.

4 Likes

Hey Dar. Yeah, I really don’t know anymore.

What’s funny too is all these horde saying stuff like: “Why are my teams playing like crap - must be alliance rerolls” or “Alliance only win because of mercs” or other completely unreasonable things.

It’s like horde think just because they’re horde they’re automatically better players than ALL alliance.

Nah, hordies, some of you are terribad and get carried by your betters. Not sorry to break it to you.

2 Likes

They never zoned in?

Or did a bunch of players desert the bg?

Never zoned in at all. the 2-3mins thing was a harsh under exaggeration because it was more like 5. The match started at 16 v 39 and horde got their last one as the gates opened. After they capped all three objectives and pushed to our keep we started getting fills. Same happened in AV the next round with us having 10 and horde having 35.

1 Like

Yea they need to shorten the time it takes to take the queue. Like dungeons have it 30 seconds or so, pvp should as well.

1 Like

Not at all. I hear they’re grouping as parties and sending an alt in to test which BG they get, and then the whole party drops when they find out it’s WG.

1 Like

That would seem weird for it to happen back to back but i guess it is possible? I dunno, ive just never had that happen before and especially not twice in a row.

Seen it happen a couple times, and it is disappointing. I do just bg’s for fun, and having the other team’s school bus getting a flat tire on the way to the stadium isn’t a good game.

2 Likes

It is bonkers. The only way I can figure is that there just legit isnt enough alliance at that point and to curb horde wait times it just loads in however many ally are in queue.

People with alts just drop out, play a BG on alts for 15 minutes, and come back after the buff is gone.

Probably. It’s what I assumed in those situations. The game just keeps plodding along because it assumes there will be more. But there aren’t. And the few who want to queue can’t since they’re the deserters.

Hmm… Well, either it was an extremely unfortunate coincidence that many players missed the same queue pop, or some connection/routing issue with a big ISP or Blizzard, or maybe there were some premades playing games with the queue.

1 Like

Mass ddossing in casual play

I’m leaning more towards either too few alliance at those times or the same large premade not taking queues and I was just unlucky.

Alliance arrive at the BG, realize they are about to be slaughtered by the mighty Horde, get scared and afk :man_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

Usually I’d assume that would be the case but this one didn’t show any leavers. The premade idea is making more and more sense to me.

Mine was not a serious post…:smiley:

:rofl:Can’t be too safe, lots of horde superiority complexes to sift through

Some RP never hurt anyone !!

I was in a Warsong Gluch yesterday with 11 horde players and 7 Alliance…so not only did we get fewer players but Horde got more players than they are allowed in a BG. We went on to annihilate the Horde and win 3:0 and by annihilate Horde and win 3:0 I mean to say we got destroyed and we lost 3:0 in like 10 mins with the latter part of the game made up of us getting farmed in our spawn. :sob:

Everyone was like seriously what the hell Blizzard, why you troll Alliance so hard? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: