15 dollars a month to not be able to play the game

This was anticipated though? What did you expect was going to happen

That sounds nice actually

3 Likes

You could quit and improve the queue for everybody else!

4 Likes

Totally just that easy to get rid of queues. No worries or considerations for server stability at all, I mean, it is the future after all. Server resources aren’t a thing… just click a couple buttons and make it stable enough to have hundreds of thousands of people connect to the same server.

It is amazing that people still have no clue how these things work…

5 Likes

If a bunch of people transfer to myzrael ill get to go play with friends that all xferred there so do that.

1 Like

I’m at work. I take it the queues are back?

2 Likes

Friends aren’t indebted to each other. Asking friends to do annoying things is just being a pest

2 Likes

500 mins on Bene rn

1 Like

17k on bene atm

1 Like

Wonder how high it’ll go?!

1 Like

Wow.

Take the transfers guys. It’s not worth waiting an entire work day to play the game.

3 Likes

im rewatching game of thrones after season 1 il be on im happy

2 Likes

So you want massive servers that flood every quest zone, take every mine/herb node, and overflow the auction house so it is even slower than it is now? Layers can’t fix that, and eventually you’d have so many layers you are better off just splitting the server in half into a new one…

2 Likes

But they might be thinking the same thing too about transferring. You won’t know till you ask

1 Like

Then it’s a you problem.

4 Likes

Ah, yes, here come the threads.

1 Like

already canceled my sub. nice solution thus far.

8 Likes

My queue on Faerlina has been going down from 9k to 7k in the last hour, but my time remaining has gone up from 205 to 210 minutes lol happy launch day everyone!!

1 Like

if it makes you feel better im late to the party and cant join my friends there

Tldr: player created problems.

4 Likes

Blizzard’s intention is to kill the mega-servers with kindness. That means letting us leave of our own volition.

The queues are going to be bad for the next week, there’s no doubt about that. But as more people take the free transfers, they’ll go away fast due to the server locks.

You might just have to wait for the queues to die down. They WILL die down as more people take transfers off to be able to play Wotlk faster. If you can’t bring yourself to leave your server, that’s more than fair. Be patient and wait for those who are willing to leave to do so.

The concept of mega-servers is something Blizzard had stated they want to see go away. They’re not going to do anything to support mega servers going forward, even if they could.

2 Likes