15 dollars a month to not be able to play the game

They said they can’t do this…

16 Likes

Blizzard’s given their definitive response on this whether we like it or not. Either walk away, or learn how to cope while you wait in queue.

24 Likes

Cross realms and RDF were the answers no one wanted so now we face this, again.
:woman_shrugging:

29 Likes

They can, but it will require a lot of software development time on top of it to enable cross-server elements (have a linked bene-1 bene-2 etc) or sharding.

They don’t want to/cant allocate resources due to DF development.

2 Likes

They think they dont but they do

5 Likes

just transfer

33 Likes

What answer are you looking for here? Isn’t as simple as “yeah sure, if you do this at this time you can skip the que” and give you the hidden answer to make your problems go away. If you want to stay on Bene and play at peak hours after work. I suggest you either…

A: Invest in a remote desktop app or software so you can log-into the queue before you get home.

or

B: Wait several months for hype to die down and the initial floods to slow down.

6 Likes

You are firm in your decision knowing what you are gonna get so have fun!

5 Likes

I have zero patience with these people complaining about queues at this point. Free xfers have been available for weeks . You’ve been told this situation would only get worse with release. If you haven’t taken the free xfer off, but still complain about the queues, then you’ve chosen your fate.

/diff

21 Likes

Oh please, leaving your guild and in my case being the GM having to convince everyone to move is a non-starter. Blizzard has even said the free transfers are not for people with an established group of friends. On top of that, giving up a guild bank is a punch in the gut to most guilds. The solution is not working.

8 Likes

Maybe don’t stack into mega servers and you’d have a smaller wait or no wait at all.

7 Likes

Gotta take the bad with the good if you choose bloated mega-servers as your home.

4 Likes

Then enjoy it there. I’ve seen quite a few guilds that packed up and moved and are making the best of the best in their new server. Your situation is not unique and if you want to see positive change you can help yourself or let yourselves suffer.

5 Likes

Ooo, a popcorn thread! Popcorn anyone? :popcorn::popcorn:

9 Likes

Even worse than i thought. Gbank loaded with epic raw mats lol

1 Like

You already answered it in your own post but don’t want to hear it.

Transfer.

Get some of your friends to transfer too. If they don’t want to follow you. Are they really your “friends?”

I took the xfer to Eranikus and met some of the greatest people here. Feels like an FFXIV community

6 Likes

I transferred and don’t regret it one bit.

3 Likes

A fellow Eranikus xfer. Hello from the alliance :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Vinyl

Then sit down and wait like everyone else

10 Likes

This was anticipated though? What did you expect was going to happen

That sounds nice actually

3 Likes