407 ilvl Warlock looking for a weekend morning raiding guild

I’m a Horde Warlock on a dying server, I have a lot of raiding experience, but due to life I have no ability to raid at night. A morning raiding guild would allow me to be able to come back into raiding again full time. I have a lot of mythic experience in the past on other characters, however this server is dying and the few guilds that raid mythic don’t line up with my availability. I am sending this out to the WoW gods to help me find a weekend morning raiding guild. From 6am to 11 MST would be good for me. So 8am to 1 pm EST. 5am to 10am PST. I generally do well on logs, I know my class pretty well. I am a fun guy to hang around with, pick me. Please. Save me from this dying server.

Mail It In is a newly formed morning guild with strong success over the years under the name of Ante Meridem’s morning team. Pushing forward into Battle for Dazar’alor by surrounding ourselves with exceptional players and continuing to foster a positive and constructive environment that has proven long lasting success. Under a new name, and with our strongest roster to date we are ready to push full speed ahead.

Wednesday / Thursday/ Friday
9:00am - 1:00pm EST

We will downshift to 9am to 12pm by removing an hour of raiding after 3 weeks of progression on a new Tier.

Looking for Solid Ranged and Healers

To apply please contact
Simdrome (Narvosa#1339), or Ocean (Oçeanus#1459) Plz say Hound referedyou