20 kills away from 100,000 honorable kills achievement

Humble bragging is my speciality :sunglasses:

Now on to the 250,000 hk achievement :sob:

19 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Congratulations!

2 Likes

So next update in 15 years? Ill be waiting.

I’m 202000/250000 and its soooo[o slow

6 Likes

Very nice,grats.

1 Like

good luck with that as alliance…
before switching over, i played horde for over 8yrs and got the 100k achieve. 6+ yrs later, i’m only around 123k or so.
(yes, alliance pvp sucks that bad)

2 Likes

Yeah, 14+ and still less than 150k here.

OP: wut is humable?

Oh, an extra A in there, huh?

Human-able. It’s a portmanteau

/shrug

1 Like

I’ve been rockin The Bloodthirsty title since I got it at the end of wod. Good luck!

Gratz but what thing of functional value do you gain from this? Or is it just a fluff achievement?

1 Like

Probably had more to do with how youre playing than the faction. Ignoring objectives and playing tanky classes nets you more kills on average

1 Like

Sorry grammar police my phone is weird :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

They are everywhere. Careful don’t want to go to camp.

1 Like

you get “of the alliance” and “of the horde” titles… its pretty cool im like 5k away from 250k and ill have “bloodthirsty”

3 Likes

Pre-grats!

(puts out a little tray of cookies for people who have the patience to grind that achievement out!)

:cookie:

2 Likes

i was pleased to get bloodthirsty a few years ago. i seem to have it as my title on my ally druid after a race change too. win.

My ocd did flare a bit, but, damnit, I did my best to push it deep down inside!

The portmanteau comment was like an overflow/pressure relief valve.

Ehh i suppose at least you get something. Thier titles I wouldn’t use but all the more power to people.

the title i REALLY want is “bound by honor”, but that takes honor level 200… insanely boring grind you will for sure get over 250k hks by the time you reach that
horde don’t get the honor bonus either.

Generally speaking i mog my toons based on spec with a theme in mind. Then use titles, pets, and mounts to match.

To me the pvp titles don’t work. Combined with my personal loathing of pvp. But to those who enjoy it. Do you.

1 Like

Grats, I got 250k back on 9/24/12 looking at my achievements but only because I used to PvP like crazy.

My best advice for racking up kills used to be AV, hope for a turtle and let the kills roll in. Now I have no idea.
My one regret is that I no longer PvP much if at all and the new honor level thing doesn’t care about my past glory :grin:

8 Likes