Classic Class Choices Competition!

I am gonna work on a little project based on the classes that will be picked in Classic when it releases! Out of the 9 classes, what class will you choose as your main, and why? I want to see the popular vote!
We all know that everyone will have a few other alts, maybe a rogue and mage. But I only want to know the players first choice, the main! I bet on the Mage winning. Which do you think will win!?

2 Likes

Mage, Love the focus on magic.

Warrior for me! Wanting to Tank in dungeons and raids.

I think the Mage will win like I already said.

Disc Priest for Raiding and Ranking in PvP.

Warrior will be first, followed by mage then rogue imo. Then hunter, priest, lock, paladin, shaman, then druid.

1 Like

I had this delusion that I was going to recreate my hunter and relive my glory days, but I think that’s unrealistic at this point. So that’ll be an alt. My first character will likely be a priest. I’ll go shadow and heal in dungeons, then Spec holy/disc if I want to waste my life raiding again.

This is an answer that changes weekly for me.

11 Likes

Holy Priest
Afflic Lock
Rogue - Never played one. So why not.

Priest (Disc or Holy, whichever is needed)

It is the only class I have ever really enjoyed playing. It’s relatively easy to level, and I love raid healing.

Priest main with mage farmer alt.

<-- UD mage main.

Warrior, Rogue, Mage are my guesses.

1. Ele Shaman
  2. Disc Priest
  3. Surv. Hunter

Why? All the way back in vanilla, they had PTR servers where you got an automatic level 60 decked out in tier gear. I played every play in pvp and pve for hours…

And what ended up being my favorite?.. though I never ended up leveling one… was an ele shaman. They, were SOOO fun… just absolutely exploding people with chain lightening… even though everyone on the ptr was in tier gear O_o

Disc priest was my main in actual vanilla, and they were a lot of fun as well.

1. Paladin.
  2. Mage.
  3. Druid.

The thing is i have honestly changed my mind weekly about what to start first. I have been a paladin since Nov 04 (not including beta of course) and im thinking maybe something else? haha.

Either way i cannot wait for classic.

1 Like

Druid main, but hunter first out of the chute to farm with.

3 Likes

my main will be a shaman, but I will be leveling a mage first for farming and $$

1 Like
  1. Warrior
  2. Rogue

I’m a melee player. I like to play aggressive and be in people’s face and be disruptive. Warriors are great at absolutely smashing people so long as they have gear, and I have a friend that plans on playing a priest, so I’ll have a healer as well. 2nd choice is rogue because I like being quick, quiet, and deadly.

1 Like
  1. Hunter w/that boar pet till stv and can get me that white/black striped kitty
  2. Druid

check this strawpoll which has 18k votes already :slight_smile:

(replace spaces with .'s)

www strawpoll me/17557953/

I always did this too!

Holy Priest
Affliction Lock

Possibly a frost mage

The results are a bit shocking to me honestly.

1 Like