Will you ride the Darkmoon Faire roller coaster?

Seems kinda pointless to me. The other stuff is alright I guess though.

4 Likes

Nope… what is the point of it anyway?

7 Likes
  • There’s no height requirement, so dwarves, gnomes, and goblins can ride without having to measure up.

I believe this is a design flaw. Definitely a safety concern. Bring out the QHSE team!

7 Likes

IRL im super afraid of roller coasters… scared of heights in general! However i can hardly wait to get on this one LOL! Ive been saving my tokens so i am also ready for the new pets…Bring them on!

7 Likes

Thanks for not linking wowhead. That site even lags on my phone so I appreciate seeing just a wow website link.

Also, I will get around to trying the roller coaster, but I don’t level very much so the XP bonus doesn’t usually do much for me, but I’ll try it at least once sometime just to see it. I hope the leveling crowd enjoys it.

Does it stack with the carousel buff?

2 Likes

It doesn’t stack, it’s just the same buff so you can get it either way.

I could care less about this roller coaster. I ain’t got time for that, there’s still Alliance out there that need to be killed.

3 Likes

Oh alright. A little flavor so it’s not just the one side, I dig.

Achievements might be cool too. Riding until your toon throws up, maybe something about getting a group to ride together… I dunno. I’m not a roller coaster person.

2 Likes

no stupid content. balance the game, and make pvp vendors

11 Likes

Really cool addition, but way too much to do already in the game to be spending much time in the Darkmoon Faire. Doesn’t mean you shouldn’t make it the best it can be, but I haven’t found time to get there in a long time.

Wish I had more time for small fun stuff like this, honestly.

3 Likes

It’s gonna randomly go off the rails and kill our toons, so we briefly become ghosties at the Fair, and wander around with the other Fair ghosties in the woods… right?

6 Likes

Ok I’ll be serious this time, I gotta ask, what if during the roller coaster, you get your picture taken maybe? Like irl on roller coasters, at the end people can see pictures of them and their reactions during the ride. I think it’d neat. Any chance they could add something like that, if they even could add such a thing into the game?

12 Likes

I always go to the Faire, especially now that the profession xp is back. I’ll have to check out all the new stuff.

7 Likes

They should do this after they’ve killed our toons in horrible, roller coaster accidents. Cause that’d be… well… creepy I guess. Which, ya know, fits in with the whole DMF theme.

3 Likes

Maybe we could use the S.E.L.F.I.E. camera?

5 Likes

Gonna lose that thing real quick after a few loops around.

2 Likes

Let me guess, we have to stand in line for 7+ months to ride it… And by the time they let us on the next roller coaster is almost open.

5 Likes

Roller Coaster looks less scary than real ones, I’m definitely going to do this!
:roller_coaster:
:fireworks:

2 Likes

Other: It’s cool and all, but I don’t really see the point of a digital rollercoaster. A big part of what makes rollercoasters fun is feeling the car speed through the twists and turns while the wind rushes past you, and that momentary sense of freefall when you go down a very big and steep hill. With rollercoasters in a game or video you get the cool sights but without all those sensations that make it fun.

2 Likes

heck yes! but only on a couple characters (the others need to go fetch me some new pets)