Will you ride the Darkmoon Faire roller coaster?

In case you haven’t seen them yet, there are a few new updates to the Darkmoon Faire which will return this weekend:

So after reading that, will you ride the roller coaster? Or is there something else that you’ll be focusing on first?

• YES! Every hour, on the hour, no hands! WHEE!
  • For sure, just not as often as the person above me, WHEE!
  • Not yet, and this may sound strange, but I REALLY need a severed fish head first
  • Not until I’ve added more pets to my collection
  • No, roller coasters give me motion sickness and I’ll stick to the carousel
  • Other (info below)

0 voters

9 Likes

Fishy Fishy.

2 Likes

How come “Once” isn’t an option? Guess I’ll have to go with option 2.

18 Likes

I can only speak for myself, but this is not the kind of content I’m looking for.

46 Likes

where’s my stuff my face option, then go for a ride and hurl it up?!

11 Likes

I heard there’s height restrictions for the ride.

I guess those Gnomes, Dwarves and Goblins will miss out, poor midgets :cry:

6 Likes

Maybe a few times to see what the fuss is about but not until every single new pet is in my collection.

1 Like

This is awesome :slight_smile: love stuff like this

6 Likes

Looking Forward to it, to see the new stuff.

What is the line like to get on (timegating)?

22 Likes

I’ll be checking it out for sure.

Nah I need to get tickets to purchase the leather transmog outfit. I’ll probablt try to catch one of those fish heads too.

Boy. Add the selfie cam in and you’d really have out done yourself

8 Likes

Seems kinda pointless to me. The other stuff is alright I guess though.

4 Likes

Nope… what is the point of it anyway?

7 Likes
  • There’s no height requirement, so dwarves, gnomes, and goblins can ride without having to measure up.

I believe this is a design flaw. Definitely a safety concern. Bring out the QHSE team!

7 Likes

IRL im super afraid of roller coasters… scared of heights in general! However i can hardly wait to get on this one LOL! Ive been saving my tokens so i am also ready for the new pets…Bring them on!

7 Likes

Thanks for not linking wowhead. That site even lags on my phone so I appreciate seeing just a wow website link.

Also, I will get around to trying the roller coaster, but I don’t level very much so the XP bonus doesn’t usually do much for me, but I’ll try it at least once sometime just to see it. I hope the leveling crowd enjoys it.

Does it stack with the carousel buff?

2 Likes

It doesn’t stack, it’s just the same buff so you can get it either way.