Prior CE / Server 1st | DPS / Tank DK LF Mythic Raiding Guild

I am back after a hiatus given that Shadowlands was a complete bust of an expansion for me.

I have been playing this game since original beta and have a great deal of accolades (Wrath server firsts and multiple CEs over the years). My armory should tell you everything you need to know.

I’m looking for a 2-3 night a week raid schedule, starting after 6:30pm EST and ending prior to 12am EST.

I am willing to faction / server change. No issue there.

I have no qualms with either going DPS or tank as main spec, as I enjoy both facets.

Please reach out if you have an open trial slot and we can see if it is a good fit from there!

Battle.net :: Deploy#11405
Discord :: Deploy#0015

(post deleted by author)

. Alt Bump .

Complete sentence to bump a post…

Hey Deploy,
Just added you on discord but wanted to leave our information here as well. Would love to chat.

Corrupted Intent is a 18+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic Focus come Dragonflight.

What you should know & expect from us:

• Current GM has 14 years of experience as a GM, Officers and RL have years of experience as well as Mythic level raiding.
  • We enjoy running Mythic+ keys and pushing them.
  • We are very active in discord
  • We offer events such as Transmog runs, Mount runs, Duel Pvp nights, Trivia nights etc.
  • We believe in open and honest constructive criticism and feedback

Raid Information & Expectations:

• Raid days and times are Friday & Sat from 7:00pm-10pm EST
  • 80% attendance & punctuality and accountability for raids
  • Willingness to become familiar with the raids if never done them before
  • Discord for raiding
  • Knowledge of your class/if you don’t know something speak up, ask for help, research your class.
  • Knowledge of fights and being prepared (Watching videos, read guides etc), come with consumables, and readiness to do whatever the fight may require.
  • Ability to take constructive criticism.

Looking for Melee & Ranged Dps as well as:

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

Contact information:
Any questions/inquires please reach out via discord, btag or comment
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756