[A] Frostmourne <Get Off My Property> Weekend Raid Guild Dragonflight Recruitment

[Alliance] Get Off My Property is a friendly semi-casual weekend raiding guild on Frostmourne and we are currently recruiting for the Amirdrassil raid. We are 9/9 H and 5/9 M in Amirdrassil. We also do M+ keys weekly!

With the Cross-faction guilds implemented, Horde are welcome as well! We are looking for more dps, especially ranged dps (Warlock, Mage, Shadow Priest ect.). We are also looking for people with healer offspecs. Being able to play other offspecs would be useful, but not necessary. If you are up for a fun atmosphere while we kill some bosses, we might be the right guild for you.

Raid times (GMT+11/Realm time):
Saturday and Sunday - 3.00 pm to 6.00 pm

We provide (potion) cauldrons during raids. We also often do Mythic+ for any who are interested, usually after raids.
If you’re interested, feel free to contact one of our guild officers in game, reply to this thread or add me on battletag.

Contacts:
My Battletag: Joralion#1840
My Discord: Joralion#2919
Guild Leader: Cidori
Officers: Feron, Joralion, Veroxion

Come join our cult.

Hey

Are you guys still recruiting ?

Still looking !

Once again recruiting for the cult. Bump!

join us we’re desperate

Still looking !

Still progging and looking to expand our roster.

World of Warcraft is a MMORPG, come join our cool MMORPG guild for World of Warcraft.

Hi Veroxion,

I would be keen to join, applied to guild via in game “looking for guild”
Death Knight

Hi, Dotnhot here, playing Feral. LF a guild if my role suits you.

Hey, were you still looking to join? Feel free to add my btag to let me know when you’re online so I can send a ginvite. I could not find you in the recruitment tab.

Veroxion#6134

Hey, my btag is Veroxion#6134 if you want to add me, so I can send you a ginvite.

Still recruiting for 10.2!

Sweet yes still looking to join, not sure what the recruitment tab is. I just googled “frostmourne weekend guild” and yours is the 1st result, so here i am haha. Will be online tomorrow near your usual raid time. Appreciated.

Hey, just add me on Discord! Joralion#2919

Bump, still looking for DPS (especially those with a healer offspec) and primarily ranged (warlock, hunter, especially).

Very much still looking for people!

1 Like

Do you guys mythic raid i have 483 resto shammy keen to get into it

We would be interested. Please send me a message on Discord or Bnet!