Class Tuning Incoming -- November 22

How did Evokers dodge this tuning? They are literal dragon gods at AOE.

4 Likes

:thinking:

Um…

IDK, I give up

17 Likes

Why the heck did my Fury get a AOE nerf, when we got Dragons being aoe gods.

Please leave fury alone :frowning:

3 Likes

Do they just have some kind of vendetta against people being able to AoE trash down in a timely manner?

5 Likes

With the wonky scaling of old content, and AOE nerf. I’m not sure what the heck is going on with Blizzard.

4 Likes

Added to the OP:

Warrior

• Arms
    • Executioner’s Precision now grants 35% increased damage per stack to Mortal Strike (was 30%).
    • Bloodsurge now triggers 10% of the time (was 7%).
    • Bladestorm Damage increased to 60% (was 50%).
3 Likes

Just what Shadow needed, a target cap, and one that’s even lower than what they can easily apply VT to.

2 Likes

Enhancement: All damage increased by 5%.

Well, at least that’s one thing to not change in the game’s entire lifespan - enhancement continues to receive only 5% buffs.

3 Likes

We don’t want modifier buffs, we want mortal strike to just hit hard again. Also unnerf d stance and executioner’s precision in pvp

2 Likes

Oof poor arms got forgotten for a second. But hey at least no nerfs.

3 Likes

I haven’t been keeping up on Paladin but have they received any buffs at all?

That’s what they’re supposed to do unfortunately.

Really now. Is there a target limit to your rain or arrow or your fire arrow? Is there a limit of how many mobs they can do damage to?

Is there a chance in DF that brewmaster isn’t the anointed defacto raid tank like the past decade?

2 Likes

I can’t speak of them in raids- but in M+ they squish squish. Good damage though.

Read that statement carefully and realize what those words mean.

We (feral druid here) are not capped at 5-8 targets. We just do less damage to any more than that than we did before.

3 Likes

Buff Brewmaster please!!

Needs a small DR for bleeds and large magic stagger buff. More frequent Gift of the Ox procs too… they feel super nerfed.

1 Like

read the tooltip of tricks shots and stop posting

3 Likes

Only a 5% buff? Common you know you wanna do 6% :smiley:

2 Likes

No buff for Marrowrend? We arnt even using it and its a staple ability.