Join the Welcome Back Weekend November 17–20

Join the Welcome Back Weekend November 17–20

This promotion has ended.

View Full Article

10 Likes

F2P WOW ? :scream:

2 Likes

Welcome back.

Don’t let the new talent tree overwhelm you all.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

1 Like

This isn’t the way you get more token sales Blizzard you are doing it wrong!

If a friend join with this promotion, can he still count as a recruit a friend after it? How does it work?

You should still get credit for recruiting them so long as you do it within 7 days of the player making an account OR they have been lapsed on their account for over 24 months.

Here’s the support article on the program for you- https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/46861

To recruit a friend, your friend’s WoW account must match one of the below descriptions:

1. Your friend’s account is new, created in the last 7 days.
  2. Your friend hasn’t paid for game time for over 24 months. If your friend has returned and paid for game time in the last 7 days, they are still eligible to accept your invite.
2 Likes

Hello, why don’t I see the server transfer discounts in my store?

This one? (It should show up in the in-game shop as well.)

Those people are going to steal my mob tags!!!

Blizzard!!!

:angry: :angry: :angry:

(I can’t wait to see more people ingame. Hope this convinces more folks to sub!)

3 Likes

yes, that. It also does not appear in the in-game store

Hrm… I’m not sure why it wouldn’t show for you unless you’re not using a US, EU, LatAm, or KR/TW account and the associated currencies for those.

Excellent event! Hope you’re getting the word out to the lost boys via email :^)

1 Like

So say i just bought some faction changes recently? Any chance of a credit on those?

Rip my lvl 20 twink on my trial account, gained 3lvls when i logged in and now im past the 20lvl cap… ill miss that char.

1 Like

My friend redownloaded the game and he said he still got the “Limit reached” message at 20. Did he do something wrong?

Unfortunately they won’t have much fun leveling in these broken dungeons. Not a great look for the weekend.

3 Likes

As awesome as this is, all of us who have paid for the month already and with all the 7am to 3 pm “maintenance” meaning: lost game time, i wish blizzard would compensate us a little better for the hit paying players take. It’s kind of rough to watch and experience.

I have a friend without a subscription that wants to come back but it still shows him that he needs to pay to play. It’s not free

1 Like

Agreed.

Scaling is broken across the board in old content.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

1 Like

Working as intended.

They’ll have a taste of Blizzs shoddy work.

1 Like