1400 for no experience before season ends?

For someone who has never played arena outside of skirms, is it within the realm of probability to hit 1400 in 2s using LFG with the gear I have now before the season ends? Really want the mount before it goes away. Have an hour or two to play in the evenings and a few hours each day on the weekends.

Inb4 sin rogues should be able to get 1800 with their eyes closed and one hand behind their back and no keyboard or monitor

1400 is very very very easily doable. If you’re nervous just play with a friend.

3 Likes

I’m one of the only people in my guild who likes to PvP, so I guess if I’ve got good chemistry with someone I find in LFG I could add them. Thanks for the encouraging words though!

I got 1400 in 1 day of playing arena in bfa with randoms.

Its easy peasy.

1 Like

I’ll play with you on my mage when I’m able to. Ultimagus#1358 add me and we’ll get it done. I’ve thrown away so many vicious saddles it’s ridiculous. I almost hit 2.1 last season.

I see you’re alliance…good thing I also have an undergeared 120 Velf mage :blush:

1 Like

Just as a heads up, you need more than 1400 to get the mount. You need to win a bunch of games at or above 1400 rating to grind the mount.

Not hard, but possibly more time consuming that you’re expecting

1 Like

1400 is super easy, you can get it just by playing.

2 Likes

Do you have any horde toons? Will easily play with you to help get the 1400

1 Like

Will add as soon as I’m back on! Thanks!

Didn’t know that, but I’ve really wanted to get into rated anyways so I’m down for it

Just Ally for now, thanks for the offer though!

Wow PvP community is pretty awesome!

Getting the mount will take a lot of wins, even in 3s, and in 2s you’ll need a crap ton. Sorry I don’t the exact number of wins haha.

1 Like

Next time I’m gonna be on will be Wednesday afternoon, Friday afternoon, all day Saturday. Try to queue as much as possible with a fire mage in 2s and you should win enough to get it.

1 Like

If you’re doing 2s exclusively it’s like 300 wins once you hit 1400.

Someone who actually arenas can correct me, but it’s a lot last i recall. 3s is like 100 wins. RBGs is like 40 wins if google is still accurate

…lordy. Maybe I’ll just aim to hit 1400 and win as much as I can lol. Next season I can go for the mount.

If I were still ally I could of probably helped you get it. It should be pretty easy to achieve tho with others. I dont think you even lose rating when you lose till you’re basically 1400ish.

1 Like

Sounds good, and added! Dontblink222#1114

If you’re still looking for help, 1400 is hella easy and I can help you in a bit tonight. I don’t charge, Efx#11623. SPriest/Rogue is pretty fun, ran it around 2.2/3 MMR. I think even 1.6/8 might be doable. If you know how to play Sub, people die in the opener at even 2.1.

1 Like

1.6k is when you start getting minimal (and i do mean minimal) pushback in comps, just throw yourself in and don’t die to dumb things, ez wins boi
466 is good enough to get to 1.8k easily for sin, memes aside about sin being brainless

1 Like

what i can suggest you is , Just play casually and reach 1400 and do a lot arena practice. Its very Easy. The time you plays , it gonna be hard for you to get the mount in this short period of time. It gonna take lots of time and win. As you can purchase old expac mount with vicious Saddle, You can buy BFA pvp mount in SL. So start your practice now and get ready to farm the mount in SL. I will help you on reaching 1400 if you want. add me on

meghdoth#1553

2 Likes

Will add tonight! Thank you! Haven’t played sub yet.

Ohh man that’s a good point I didn’t realize that! Thanks I will add you tonight!

Also I want to give everyone in here who responded a big thanks! I hit 1222 yesterday after I decided to get over it and just play some games. I really, really need to get/use focus macros for cc and I need to learn how to play against hybrid healing classes. Pallys/Druids/Monks are my most difficult matchups right now.

Took me an hour to get 1400 on my 430 no cloak no corruption ret paladin playing with a 430 blood dk who did have a cloak, but no corruption other than the void ritual wrists.

1 Like