13yr Tank Veteran LF Mythic Guild

Classes: 411 Brewmaster Monk, and 392 (Alt) Protection Warrior

Hello, I’m a 13 year veteran tank, been tanking since vanilla, even some Naxx40 action up to Thaddius. I’m currently looking for a new home to continue my journey in WoW with. My last guild has decided to call it quits after being with them for the past 9 years. I’m a dedicated player, dedicated and highly skilled raider, seen hardcore progression, semi hardcore, and a lot of Mythic progression. I’m looking for a home on either Horde or Alliance. My available is any day through the week 6:00PM - 11:30PM EST. I can do weekends also, but would rather not.

Past Leadership Experience:
-GM of a hardcore guild Vanilla - Wrath
Recruiting officer for 10+ years

Past Experience:
Molten Core-Cleared (During Progression)
Black wing Lair-Cleared (During Progression)
AQ20-Cleared (During Progression)
AQ40-6/9 Including Twin Emporers (During Progression)
Naxx40-11/14 (Up to Thaddius, excluding Horseman)

Burning Crusade
All Content cleared during progression except for KJ in sunwell.

Wrath of the Lich King
All Content cleared.
-Server first “A Tribute to Insanity-TOGC25”
-Server 2nd 25man Heroic LK.

Cataclysm
-All content Cleared prior to 7/8H DS

Pandaria
-All Content cleared.

WoD
-quit during wod… worst xpac ever btw

Legion
-All normal and Heroic Content cleared.
-7/9M Tomb of Sargeras
-8/11M Antorus the Burning Throne

Battle for Azeroth
-All normal and Heroic Content cleared
-5/8M Uldir
-4/9M Battle for Dazar’Alor

Conclusion:
I’m looking for another home that hopefully I can spend many more years being apart of and making memories with friends. I bring to the table someone who is willing to help others be better players, someone who is always prepared, someone who knows how to play tanks, and someone you can always count on to be there and to be supportive of a guild. I’m looking for something that has a social environment, people who do things outside of raid, and a guild that has a established leadership, and last but not least a guild with a very active and social discord.

Look forward to hearing what people have to offer! Good day!

Hey! hows it goin i may have something that might interest you! btag is shamel#11827

Will add you when I log in

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin#

Currently 8/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Long time player as well, looking for a tank for our mythic team. Our raid times may be a bit late for you, but thought I’d post anyway and see if it was workable. Good luck in your search.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

I think you’d be a good fit for us. We have an active community with 1 weekday team and a weekend team under construction. we also have a partner guild for cross guild events.

should we not meet your needs, I wish you the best of luck in your search for a raiding team. We can offer you a trial on either team.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

< Mental Alacrity > horde, Area52.

★ We are semi-hardcore 2 day raiding guild with 2 raid teams.

★ We raid tuesday &amp; weds, 845PM EST to 12AM EST - invites go out at 845est pm

our current progression on our Alacrity (tues/weds) team is:
4M | 9H | 9N

– required neck ilvl for mythic 38. (on release of crucible this changes to 42-43)

–required ilvl for mythic 395+

– required ilvl for heroic 385+, neck ilvl of 34

– required minimum contribution for cauldron is 3 flasks of your stat type weekly

–required 1 M+10 or higher weekly (more than 1 key weekly and higher than 10 encouraged)

we have organized m+ events (mythic+ monday), where we typically have 6 groups running keys to make sure everyone gets a 10+ for the week done. we have a healthy roster for heroic/mythic on our teams and are looking to balance it out.

we are looking for players who:

★ are eager to use their talents to support their team and tackle content

★ mythic experience preferred, however not required

★ take raid time seriously; They know the ins and outs of their class and each boss encounter.

★ who treat others with dignity and respect

★ have a good sense of humor

if you possess the mental alacrity to stand up to the task, please reach out to any of the following for additional information or an interview:

Alacrity Team Leads
★luna - luna#14515 - GM
★ lumi - illuminatus#1347 - GM
★ magoo - batteryninja#1624 - Officer
★ rapidclaws - Zexxon#1923 - officer
★ rapidclaws discord: Rapid#8942

our Fervor (weekend team leads):
★ luna - luna#14515 - GM
★ luna discord: ★ Luna ★#8544 (yes include the stars)
★ rapidclaws - Zexxon#1923 - officer
★ rapidclaws discord: Rapid#8942

Color Blind - 6/9M BoD ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 6/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Disasterpiece - 3/9M BoD (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294

3. Wubs & Friends - 1/9M AotC BoD (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Stormreaver [H] — <We Brought Snacks> raid team in Karma Horde

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Thursday 730pm-1030pm CST
Current Progression: 3/9M 9/9H
Recruitment Contacts: Zaeron#8109 (Discord) or Zaeron#1967 (Battle Tag)

About us: <We Brought Snacks> was founded last tier (in fact, founded just a few days before Uldir went live). The core of the raid consists of ex-Mythic players, but there’s a wide variety of experience levels currently in the raid.

Our goal is to do steady progress on a 2 day/week schedule. We enjoy the steady progression that comes from raiding, and we aren’t in a huge rush. We don’t expect to get CE every single tier (especially the shorter tiers), but we do want to have a solid mythic raid where everyone is contributing equally and nobody feels left out/second class.

If you’re looking for progression without constantly fighting for your slot or getting benched for a single bad raid night/difficulty learning one fight, this is the kind of raid you’d like.

Mythic+ Stuff: I’m extremely active in M+, and really love adding members to the raid who feel the same way. If you need a consistent M+ group, there are people here of a variety of skill levels, interested in either farming or pushing keys.

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 8/9M BFD]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :
*Uldir - 8/8M (first tier back w/ 3 less raiding hours)

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM / Raid Lead : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Healing Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

I am the recruitment officer for Diminishing Returns on Dalaran. We are a 13-year-old Alliance raiding guild formerly from Keal’thas.

We pride ourselves in stability and a good raid environment.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs. per week)

Current Progression :
9 of 9 Normal - 9 of 9 Heroic – 3of 9 Mythic

I can be reached at my btag – Geo#1668 or discord – Geomas#3175 – Take a few minutes to chat with me.

Appreciate your time,
Geo|

Bump, Still looking for a solid guild to join

Tentou, Our times dont align 100% but, United We Loot Alliance Stormrage is looking for another tank for heroic and mythic raiding as well as M+.

Our progression nights are Thu/Fri 9p-12a Eastern and a farm night on Tue 9p-11p Eastern.

We’re Currently 3/9M working on Opulence.

Would love to talk with you, if you have some time. Feel free to add me, Deathfire#1102

Thanks for your time.