13x CE 212 Shadow lf late night or wed-fri guild

Looking for a competitive raiding guilds that fit my time allowances.
I work from 12PM-11:30PM Sat-Tuesday pacific time.
I can raid mornings/nights/all day Wed-Friday.
Looking for a guild that will push relatively quick CE’s.

About me:
Raided top 20 US for 5 years, 2-3 years raid leading at that level.

Quit after guldan for work reasons, looking to start up again w/ weird hours.

Been leading pugs this xpac Currently 10/10H 1/10M, all in pugs that i lead.

My logs are mediocre, your RL will understand this. If req’d I’ll go scumbag a heroic run and get the shiny colored parses.

I do not die.

I learn mechanics rapidly and am good at coming up with creative strategies for simplifying fights.

Leave your guild info below
Wycked#1729

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 6/10H

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 1 day a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+, PVP, and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Tank(s): Currently full.
  • Healers (1): HPally, MW, or RSham.
  • Range DPS (2): Spriest, Mage, Ele, or a Hunter.
  • Melee DPS: Currently full.

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule

• Thursday 8pm - 12am EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times (2 groups):

1. Tue evening, time is TBD
  2. Friday at 8PM-11PM EST.

Contact Info:

• Discord: Goregutz#4738
  • BNet: Goregutz#4738

this will put the post at the top

Hey Wycked, we’re looking for solid ranged dps on our team.
I’ll leave our bit of spam info below for your consideration.
Reach out any time if you’d like to chat!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-zoo-burning-blade-910h/775831

top this post mang

Added you on real ID. We aren’t some god tier raiding guild, but we know how to have a good time, progress decently into mythics in raids over time, and we meet the raid times you’re looking for.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-extremely-late-night-raiding-guild-lfm-12-am-pst-start-time/807935

topofthepage mang

Hi there, we’re Severity on Hyjal. We are currently a start up of just about 20 current and returning top 50 US raiders. Our interests stem from raiding, to mythic +, to pvp, and sale runs in our freetime. We are looking for like minded players to progress and grow with us into shadowlands and beyond. To keep up with all of the content that we enjoy in the game, we intend to raid on a lighter schedule of two nights a week; Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 - 11:30 pm PST with optional events outside the scheduled mandatory raid times.

currently looking for a couple more dps to round out our roster and push hard into mythic. currently 10/10H and only lacking more kills due to the holidays and roster changes. any questions or if interested feel free to add me. would love to chat
btag: mke#11978