World of Warcraft: What’s Your Story?

World of Warcraft: What’s Your Story?

Every journey has a story; now it’s time to discover yours.

View Full Article

7 Likes

Thank you but I will not sign up for twitter.

:cookie:

76 Likes

To discover your own detailed journey through Azeroth, travel over to Twitter and tweet the following to @Warcraft using the #WarcraftStory hashtag:

:dracthyr_no1: :dracthyr_no2:

40 Likes

Pretty tone deaf using Twitter these days

32 Likes

Oh dear God, what’s next? Make a WoW-related video on Tik Tok for a free token? :crazy_face:

24 Likes

I look forward to the stories of other adventurers, but I’m not signing up for twitter. But those that do, please post links to your stories, very interested in seeing what they come up with.

7 Likes

I’d share mine, but I can’t share images here on the forums for some reason.

What story I have, and what journeys I have gone upon in both past and present shall remain in me journal of mine. Among the minds of those involved as well.

And never, ever, will I share them upon such a place that is known as… Twitter.

10 Likes

my story will be sold to the big time agents of hollywood for millions of dollars

1 Like

Thats great…except I dont have, or want, a twitter acct…ugh

13 Likes

How does one get picture posting privileges on the forums, anyhow?

12 Likes

Reach level 3 I believe. as I am level 2 last I checked and I cannot post images yet, even though it says I can? I mean unless I am mistaken.

1 Like

I’m guessing maybe someone Or someones at Blizzard might be looking for some story writing practice.

But, I have no need or use for a Twitter account, so…

Pass.

5 Likes

No one is “writing” it. It is done by a bot.

3 Likes

I like that your story ended with a little jab, lol

Im sure Ive killed myself in raids by jumping off the edge more than 295 times at this point

2 Likes

Perhaps the bot is looking for a job?

:grin:

4 Likes

Lolololol you fell of a ledge like a noob 295 times lololol! You got carried noob Draenei ahahahahaha

2 Likes

It’s pretty cute

10 Likes

Wait, so that is all you can even put into the “story” of your character? I ask because if that be the case then even if I wanted to I highly doubt I could enter the lore to this character alone within such limits. Assuming it is limited to what I see anyways.