Dragonflight Twitch Drops: Earn The Feldrake Mount Now and Support a Streamer

Dragonflight Twitch Drops: Earn The Feldrake Mount Now and Support a Streamer

Earn unique rewards by watching and supporting your favorite World of Warcraft: Dragonflight content creators on Twitch.

View Full Article

96 Likes

Feldrake stocks in shambles.

:nauseated_face:

90 Likes

We need to support HazelNuttyGames. The rest are on their own.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

230 Likes

3rd times a charm. Maybe this time it’ll work.

5 Likes

This is sad…

68 Likes

lol wtf, the Fel Drake?
Why pointlessly destroy its value?

Also. Do you not think it’s daft to try and have your players watching 4 hours of Twitch during launch day?
Are we expecting servers to be down then?

89 Likes

Can I get it if I tab out and mute the stream? Lmao.

39 Likes

How time consuming/pita are these twitch drops? I never really attempted them because the concept of watching a long boring twitch broadcast is not super appealing to me.

Do you have to actually pay attention?

18 Likes

Oh jeez… Rust and now WoW twitch drops.

9 Likes

My fellow tcg bros… how can we ever recover from this… Blizz can’t keep getting away with this… /s

41 Likes

If it works the same way that Overwatch and Twitch drops work, then yes.

4 Likes

Most people just load up the stream on a tab, mute the tab, and don’t even watch.

35 Likes

Yep, that’s the play. :pray:

16 Likes

LOL the amount of Salt over the feldrake. I love it.

99 Likes

It’s not salt.
It just doesn’t make any sense.

34 Likes

Honestly it’s more the prospect of them randomly destroying the value of an old item. Like, they could go ahead and do that with anything and nothing has value any more.

That’s kind of discouraging, but it makes sense with how the game has been doing.

39 Likes

I would suggest to not actually mute the tab (either with the twitch player or browser tab). Websites obviously track engagement so just go into gamebar and turn down the volume for that specific process/tab.

5 Likes

TCG holders in shambles

18 Likes

All 3 of these are TCG items. They’ll probably run through the whole catalog before they turn their eyes at any other items.

19 Likes

You have to pay for Twitch subscriptions right? Eww, I’m not paying people to watch them play vidya games for some pet.

8 Likes