Multi Class Tank LF new home

Good afternoon. I am looking for a long term home going foward. Ive been playing this game since it game way back when. Been tanking since day 1. I main a Pally tank (300). I also play a warrior druid monk tanks.

I have been guild leaders, raider, officers is most of my past guilds ive been in. I am looking to take a step back and just be part of a raiding guild where I can enjoy the people. Enjoy the raid team and just chill.

With that being said. I do wanna push myself. I want a guild thats main focus is AOTC (asap) and then push into mythic. I dont NEED ce… but I do what that raid team that shows up and doesnt mind learning a fight for a while.

I come ready, knowledge of fights and what I have to do. Most of the time I will pug at the start to get to know the raid better.

Ops#11419 in game
Bigkef#8664 discord

I am willing to xfer servers and go alliance if the fit is right.

Hi Bigkef,

Death Jesters, a 17 year old raiding guild would love to have you apply! We’re an old-school guild that has been a robust and thriving community with our sister guild, Zeroes to Heroes.

We have always prided ourselves on being a very small, closely-bonded mythic guild. We have a long history of raiding and have achieved numerous server firsts and top rankings. Many of us have been raiding together since Molten Core or previous MMOs

While no where as hardcore as we used to be, we’ve been playing some casual mythic on a 2 day raid schedule for Shadowlands.

The team’s desire is to go back to CE for Dragonflight and make some great progress in S4. We’ve had the same leadership for 17 years with players that are multi Hall of Fame, CE, and even those that are newer to mythic raiding.

We raid:

Fridays & Saturdays 11:00pm-2:00pm EST.

If you’re interested or looking for more information, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Sparty (BattlenetID and Discord: Sparty#1780), Featherpile(Discord: scenario#5608)

APPLY HERE: https://forms.gle/w8guAWConqGwGQZ1A

what happened to your buddies … lmfao

really sore that i didnt xfer? i mean I didnt leave in bad terms. so just shhh?? maybe??

cant raid sat