CE Restoration Druid LF 2 Day raid week

As the title says. I play a restoration Druid and have achieved CE each tier 1100-1500 world rankings depending on the tier. Mythic jailer 1111 world ranked kill, 428 US on a 2 day schedule. Guild broke up after 5+ years in it due to S4. Looking to join a raid guild for a full time healer raid spot for Dragons and beyond. Sadly I only heal on my Druid not looking to do a hybrid role of any sort.

Looking for raid times between 7pm-Midnight EST I’m available any day but Thursday (Classic raid day) I can server transfer and faction change if needed. Just looking for a chill fun guild to kill internet monsters with while still achieving CE. I only played the first 3 weeks of S4 for the Mount, taking a break from retail (playing classic) until Dragon hits.

Discord - Naftywafty#2949

Hi Naftywafty,

Wasn’t sure which time zone you were in but wanted to mention us just in case.

Death Jesters, a 17 year old raiding guild would love to have you apply! We’re an old-school guild that has been a robust and thriving community with our sister guild, Zeroes to Heroes.

We have always prided ourselves on being a very small, closely-bonded mythic guild. We have a long history of raiding and have achieved numerous server firsts and top rankings. Many of us have been raiding together since Molten Core or previous MMOs

While no where as hardcore as we used to be, we’ve been playing some casual mythic on a 2 day raid schedule for Shadowlands.

The team’s desire is to go back to CE for Dragonflight and make some great progress in S4. We’ve had the same leadership for 17 years with players that are multi Hall of Fame, CE, and even those that are newer to mythic raiding.

We raid:

Fridays & Saturdays 11:00pm-2:00pm EST.

If you’re interested or looking for more information, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Sparty (BattlenetID and Discord: Sparty#1780), Featherpile(Discord: scenario#5608)

APPLY HERE: https://forms.gle/w8guAWConqGwGQZ1A

Still looking.