[A]Horizons Older AOTC guild LFM DF & WTOLK! Raids 10pm-12am EST

[A]Horizons Older AOTC guild LFM Dragonflight & WTOLK! Raids 10pm-12am EST

Greetings!

Servers:
Dragonflight: Whisperwind Alliance
Wrath of the Lich King: Benediction Alliance

A bit about us:
Our core group is made up of people that have been playing together as long ago as OG release. While we all mostly did our own thing in shadowlands we stuck together by playing classic and would love to continue to grow our community and jump back into Dragonflight. Most of the people in our guild are older, relaxed, and really love to play the game. We consider ourselves " Casual hardcore" in the sense that everyone is always trying to improve or do better to make sure we clear out content in our raid windows. There are no politics allowed in discord/guild chat/voice people play games to relax it will earn you an insta mute or just removal from the guild.

Type of player we are looking for:

• We are looking to fill the guild with people who love playing the game no matter if its classic or retail (or both).
  • We need players who realize that when you are playing you are respecting your fellow members time by being reliable as well as optimizing your character.
  • Most of all we are looking for players who want a HOME.

Raid Times:
Dragonflight Weds/Thurs - 10pm - 12am
WOTLK: Sun/Tues - 10:00pm - 12:30am

Class Needs:
Dragonflight - N/A - Just looking for solid players that enjoy WoW.

WOTLK - Druid | Feral Cat & Balance
Hunter
Rogue

Please if you don’t see your class here but want to play because you are the type of player mentioned above add me anyway.

Goals:
My number one objective is to build a community of like minded players who are looking for a home. I want people who can enjoy themselves and game with people who want to have fun and do well without the egos. Also, the guild itself will be geared toward AOTC ONLY in dragonflight. Nothing beyond.

Please add me in discord if you have any questions and so we can chat in voice a bit.

GM Retail: c0nker#1168
GM Classic: RiPP#9350