[A][US][Whisperwind] CE Mythic Raiding Guild <Civil Disobedience> looking for Tank + 1-2 DPS!

Civil Disobedience (Alliance - US - Whisperwind) is actively recruiting for several spot on our team: (1) A tank - preferably monk, DH, or warrior // (2) For 1-2 DPS spots on our Mythic roster, preferably Havoc DH, Mage, or Warrior. However, we ALWAYS love hearing from any exceptional applicants, and if you believe you are exceptional, we’d love to hear from you regardless of class!

Note that we are looking to recruit right now for Season 4, where we are currently raiding Mythic Fated raids, with the intention of keeping the same roster for Dragonflight. If you are looking to apply ONLY for Dragonflight, and don’t intend to play Season 4, we probably won’t be able to make it work.

This tier we have full cleared all Heroic Fated raids, and have various progress in each Mythic Fated raid as seen on Raiderio. We are currently Realm 3rd for Whisperwind, having obtained Cutting Edge in Sanctum of Domination and Sepulcher of the First Ones. In Nathria, we were 9/10 Mythic, 10/10 Heroic (AOTC!) and 10/10 Normal. We finished 10/12 M Ny’alotha, 12/12 H, 12/12 N. Our goal is to continue achieving Cutting Edge each tier!

We run m+ other fun content every night except for Tuesday and Thursday, which are our raid nights (8p CST - 11p CST). Our Mythic Keys night is Wednesdays, our alt raid night is Sundays, and Mondays we do a mix of either having a night off or BoE farming, PvP, or Among Us/other games nights! We also regularly play Overwatch.

Our schedule is:

• Tuesdays + Thursdays: Raid Night 8p CST - 11p CST

• Wednesday: Optional M+ Night at 8:30p CST

• Sundays: Optional Alt/Heroic Raid Night at 8p CST

If you’re someone who wants to push keys and work on raid content in an environment that won’t penalize you for failing and instead encourages you to learn, who wants a group of like-minded friends ready to support whatever your in game goal might be, who likes shooting the breeze with a bunch of (mostly) adults, who is ready to take your playing to the next level without being condescended to, and who is willing to put in the time and work to learn and leave your ego at the door, this is the right place for you.

We are willing to pay for server transfers. Our guild bank is super stocked, and we pay for repairs 24/7. We cover augment runes, potions, flasks, vantus runes, health pots, etc.

We are also a women-run guild with a zero tolerance policy toward racism, ableism, transphobia, homophobia, sexism etc – ALL are welcome here!! We have an extremely diverse guild overall. We are mostly all pretty liberal, in case that sort of thing matters to you.

We are community based and do lots of fun guild activities like game nights (sometimes even tabletop!), movie nights, have a newsletter, Guildie of the Month award, and are planning an irl meetup for 2023 if COVID ever chills out!

Message me in discord or in game, and I’ll send you a link to our app! While we try to reply to every single applicant, note that if you do not hear back from us after applying, please consider that a gentle decline.

Battlenet: Hypotenuse#11810 (GM - Hypotenuse) or Perry#12559 (RL - Perrbear)

Discord: Hypotenuse#2915 (GM - Hypotenuse) or ItsRyan#5897 (RL - Perrbear)

2 Likes

Such a lovely group of people and I am so happy to have found a home here. Best leadership, communication and raid culture of any guild I’ve been in!

1 Like

Awesome group of folks! Fantastic raid/guild leadership. If you’re looking for a two night/week CE guild, I can’t imagine a better place to be!