Former CE Raider LFG

Hello there. As the title states I’m a former CE raider looking to return to the game. I am not necessarily looking for a guild that is Hardcore but really just a guild who has fun playing the game in its entirety. Heroic Guilds or Casual Mythic guilds is what I’m really looking for .

I raided as an officer in Ny’alotha where I flexed Restoration Shaman and Rogue. In that time myself and a couple of officers took a group of players who had never Mythic Raided to their first CE. Prior to that I was on and off Raiding and in Legion achieved my first CE in Emerald Nightmare (easiest CE ever). More recently I’ve been playing Rogue and got yet another CE in Sanctum of Domination.

I took a break from the game towards the end of Sepulcher as I was not having as much fun as I had used to and there was quite a bit of skill gap between my fellow guildies and I which I decided to hang up the towel. I am looking to play again in a more Casual but progression minded setting to enjoy the game with people who are really chill and relaxed.

You can reach me on discord Izzy#2693 or Bnet Izzy#12839. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello Izzyog! I’ve sent you a request on Discord! Looking forward to chatting with you!

Hey Izzy!

Sent a discord request and hope to chat! I’ll leave a link to my spam below.

Hi Izzyog!

I think you would like our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! [US][Zul’jin][Horde] is recruiting high mythic key runners and heroic raiders for Season 4 and into Dragonflight! Though we are casual friendly, we work to create a fun and dynamic environment for those who perform the highest levels of content. We have Keystone masters, former heroic and mythic raiders on our roster and we work to foster a healthy and toxic free community. We are recruiting dps, especially rogues, death knights, monks for Raid, and we can always use more tanks and dps for the highest levels of M+. We are fortunate enough to have plenty of healers for raid, and we are not in need of a tank for Raid. We are currently progressing through heroic, and we are looking for raiders willing to do the work, have a measure of patience as we progress through raid and willing to be a team player, taking and giving constructive help through content. Though we are principally on Zul’jin and are horde side, our community is all encompassing and players from all servers and cross faction are welcome

Let Kiuayoukai, Vathorean, Voldai or Wrekkfull know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321
Discord Voldai#4831
Battle.net Voldai#1273
Discord Dat#2310

Hi Izzyog,

If you are looking for a guild, you are welcome to check out Unvanquished on [A]Proudmoore. We are a semi-casual guild that makes it a goal to clear all heroic bosses every patch. Our current raid time is Weds 8-11 pm PST. On all other non-raid nights, you’ll find us running keys to get our members KSM and 15s for the Vault. We also created a horde-side guild, in case you want to remain on horde toons.
Come Dragonflight, we will raid Weds & Fridays 8-11 pm PST
If you want to find out more about us, check us out at discord.gg/WBGE3nrq3Y
You can also reach me at Bnet: Cronus#1359

Hey Izzy,

I sent a discord request - would love to chat with you!

Guild & Server: Eternal Kingdom [A] – Proudmoore – Raid Team Tsunami

Raid Times/Days: Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday 5PM – 8PM PST (8PM – 11PM EST)

Current Progression: FATED: CN 5/10M SoD 3/10M SoFO 1/11M
Past Progression: CN 7/10M SoD 5/10M SoFO 4/11M

ABOUT US: Eternal Kingdom is a large World of Warcraft multi-guild community that was formed in 2013 with a very clear goal: Make the world a better place! As a community, we believe that while playing a video game we can also create positive change for ourselves & for others. We base our community around a commitment to three pillars: Respect, Progression, & Collaboration. In addition to many weekly events, EK has multiple raid teams. We are Team Tsunami, sometimes known as T Team! We are a group of veteran players that are returning to the battle on the front lines & are recruiting others who are interested in fun banter, camaraderie, memes, progression, lootz, & penguins.

If you are interested, please take a look at our guild webpage. There you can find great information about our guild philosophy & our team requirements. You can complete an application & reach out to our Recruiter extraordinaire Naishala!

**Currently recruiting all DPS, Holy/Ret Pally, & Envoker for DF

Recruitment Contacts: Discord: Nai (Discord: Naishala#1875 Btag: Naishala#1875)
Athiee (Discord Athiee#7231 Btag: Athiee#1576)

Application: eternal-kingdom. com/apply-form/?team=tsunami

Warcraftlogs: warcraftlogs. com/guild/us/proudmoore/tsunami-ek

Team Information: eternal-kingdom. com/Tsunami

Hello! - We are alliance Stormrage

We are a recently reformed Mythic raiding guild, 8/10M SoD and 4/11M SFO(roster boss issues) looking for exceptional players
to help fill out our team. Our goal is to solidfy the team and mythic raid during S4 and puch CE come DF.
Everyone has stated the chill, mature atmosphere of the guild while having a fun time!
We also love running keys and hanging out playing different games!

Raid Times:
Tuesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EST - Mythic

Sunday 10pm-1am EST - Heroic

We also invite those who just want to run keys(most of the guild is KSM), or grab AOTC but not mythic raiding.

Feel free to add
GM - Discord Shazzammy#1860

Icecrown [H] - Recruiting for DF! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com) if you are looking into a Heroic Guild look into us

Hello Izzyog!

Looking to plant new roots? <Botany> is a mid-core 2 day Mythic oriented guild rounding out our raid roster for Dragonflight. We are seeking several raiders who enjoy DPS or healing roles to join our community. While a preference list of classes/specs has been identified, please don’t hesitate to contact us as all likeminded players are welcome.

The current roster is comprised of a majority of raiders from our previous guild looking to continue raiding in the upcoming expansion. 6/11M SOF, 9/11M SoD, 8/10M CN. Come take a leaf-of-faith with us today!

Mythic Raid Days/Times:

• Wednesday, 7:00 - 10:30 PM (CST)
  • Thursday, 7:00 - 10:30 PM (CST)
  • Invites begin 15 minutes prior to raid start with a 10 minute break mid-raid.
  • A third raid night (Tuesday) may be considered per majority request/progression aspirations.

Interested applicants should contact via
Discord: Amoonsiong#9189, JackGarcia#5693, Pyroscape#1579
Battle.net: Amoonsiong#1481, JackGarcia#11403, Aracean#11230