Tank LF Mythic Raiding

Veteran tank looking to get back into mythic. I have experience on all tanks and am willing to play whatever is needed. Availability nights and weekends est time zone. May be willing to xfer and faction swap. CE of course being my goal. Also was raid lead for an aotc guild for several years but they had no desire to try to push mythic, I stuck around due to friendships made but most have quit.
Discord: captnkallme#3454 feel free to reach out

1 Like

Hello! - We are alliance Stormrage

We are a recently reformed Mythic raiding guild, 8/10M SoD and 4/11M SFO(roster boss issues) looking for exceptional players
to help fill out our team. Our goal is to solidfy the team and mythic raid during S4 and puch CE come DF.
Everyone has stated the chill, mature atmosphere of the guild while having a fun time!
We also love running keys and hanging out playing different games!

Raid Times:
Tuesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EST - Mythic

Sunday 10pm-1am EST - Heroic

We also invite those who just want to run keys(most of the guild is KSM), or grab AOTC but not mythic raiding.

Feel free to add
GM - Bnet Shazzammy#11618 or discord Shazzammy#1860
Officer - Bnet Meru#22329 or discord Meru#5238

[H][US][BlackwaterRaiders] LF Raiders

Progression: 5/10M CN, 3/10M SoD, 3/10M SotFO

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 8 pm-11:00 PM EST with a 30min flex period after 11:00 pm for continuing boss attempts or optional BoE farming. We also have a JV Raid Team that runs on Wednesday and Monday nights at the same times for alts and people who don’t make the progression team.

Hello, I am the Guild Lead for The Deadmen. We are a Horde guild on BlackwaterRaiders (in the US).

Our guild is the largest and most active on our server, and currently best progression-wise looking to keep that title and get some more realm firsts! We also have some seriously talented PvPers and Mythic+ runners. We have people cranking out keys all week and pushing keys from the mid-teens to the mid-20s.

We are seeking friendly, capable players interested in completing mythic content and who like to spend time with their guildies. Our goal is to remain the top guild on our server for progression AND community. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment.

We prioritize creating a space where you can be yourself and enjoy the time you spend with the members of this guild. We almost always have people in one of our discord voice chats hanging out even if they’re not playing together.

We are LGBT+ friendly and welcome to members of all identities, personalities, and sexualities.

Please message me on discord if you are interested: TheGantaGun#3912
Battle Tag: TheGantaGun#1518