298 Rogue with 2.5k Io LF Mid Mythic guild

Hey all,

I’m a 298 rogue with 2500 io that is looking to play with a new set of people. Primarly Mythic raid focused and dungeon focused. Looking for a community style play on the alliance side. Reply with your discord/battle.net

Thanks,

1 Like

Hey! I am recruiting for < Inverse Logic > on Horde-Thrall. We are currently 11/11 heroic all fated raids, and pushing into mythic progression. We are 2/11 mythic sanctum, but that’s all that we’ve attempted before some of our raiders decided to take a break until Dragonflight. We raid Tues/Thursday 8pm-11pm EST (5-8pm pst). We also have people that run mythic keys (a big chunk of the guild is 2400+ io). If you want to know more or might be interested in a trial with us, my bnet is Casca#11852, discord is Casca#6138

Hi Bleepster,

Death Jesters, a 17 year old raiding guild would love to have you apply! We’re an old-school guild that has been a robust and thriving community with our sister guild, Zeroes to Heroes.

We have always prided ourselves on being a very small, closely-bonded mythic guild. We have a long history of raiding and have achieved numerous server firsts and top rankings. Many of us have been raiding together since Molten Core or previous MMOs

While no where as hardcore as we used to be, we’ve been playing some casual mythic on a 2 day raid schedule for Shadowlands.

The team’s desire is to go back to CE for Dragonflight and make some great progress in S4. We’ve had the same leadership for 17 years with players that are multi Hall of Fame, CE, and even those that are newer to mythic raiding.

We raid:

Fridays & Saturdays 11:00pm-2:00pm EST.

If you’re interested or looking for more information, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Sparty (BattlenetID and Discord: Sparty#1780), Featherpile(Discord: scenario#5608)

APPLY HERE: https://forms.gle/w8guAWConqGwGQZ1A

Hey bleep! Good luck with your search. Here’s my pitch! Naughtytime here! Back with more Raid recruiting for my guild :slight_smile: OPEN to horde or alliance with 9.2.5 dropping! Currently fated raiding and prepping for DF!

I am the GM/ RL of The Alliance guild, Exclusive Outcasts (EO) on Kel’thuzad. We are an AOTC/Casual mythic prog guild! This guild is over 5 years old, collecting every AOTC all the way back to Uldir! With casual mythic prog along the way, but I feel like we got something special going on here!

As of right now we finished 11/11 Heroic and 4/11M For sepulcher of the first ones! For 9.2.7 we are heroic raiding on tuesdays and mythic raiding Wednesday and Thursday. Set raid days are Wed/thursday 7-10 server. (9-12 eastern for reference) Days can be changed, normally a Tuesday to fit schedules. BUT! This is always communicated! We are looking for potential mythic raiders, along with heroic raiders! We will always need a top 20 for mythic, so competition might be tight!

I have my regulars; I have my new people. But sometimes people just need to take a break from the game which I totally understand. SO here I am recruiting once again! I am looking for competitive people willing to stick around and grow as a team. This guild will be alive and well going into Dragonflight :slight_smile: Competition is healthy! As of right now new recruits will have a fair chance at the top 20 raid roster. We are paying attention to our team to see who’s doing well and who’s struggling. Rosters are never set in stone and changes can be made! People who know their class, put in the time, and contribute to the raid team will always be competition for spots.

Looking for a potential SOLID mythic tank and a RDPS/MDPS! Healers we have an abundance of, but we could make things work. Honestly anyone has a shot! Mdps, RDPS. Casuals, fillers, ANYTHING! More people the better. Never know when we need back ups :slight_smile:

We have multiple members able to push higher keys. (20+). We run 15+ keys nightly. If you need a key, just ask!! we also have been running some RBGS recently and it’s been a blast. People are also running 2s and 3s :). Mount runs and achievement runs are planned and completed when brought up! We are in discord nightly having a good time! :sunglasses::sunglasses: Excited for you to join us!

Contact me at my battle net/Discord or just comment on the post :slight_smile:

Bubonict#1987
Ty - Naughty#3575

We are a group of players who have been playing together as far back as BC/Wrath. Currently recruiting more for our Mythic raid team on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Some of us also play a few other games on off nights. If this is a community you would be interested in being in, please check out our spam below and contact us!

Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a two day schedule with a Thursday farm night.
(ALL TIMES ARE CST):
Tuesday - 9:00 - 11:30
Wednesday - 9:00 - 11:30
Thursday - 9:00 - 11:30 (Optional farm night)

Please keep in mind that with we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!

Add Tuatha#1661 (B.Net) for more info!

bump to the top

Hey, hit me up some time and we can chat.

Discord: Shazz#3974

Hey! Here’s some info on our team; we have a really awesome community!

Guild & Server: [A] – Proudmoore – Raid Team Tsunami

Raid Times/Days: Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday 5PM – 8PM PST (8PM – 11PM EST)

Current Progression: FATED: CN 5/10M SoD 3/10M SoFO 1/11M
Past Progression: CN 7/10M SoD 5/10M SoFO 4/11M

ABOUT US: Eternal Kingdom is a large World of Warcraft multi-guild community that was formed in 2013 with a very clear goal: Make the world a better place! As a community, we believe that while playing a video game we can also create positive change for ourselves & for others. We base our community around a commitment to three pillars: Respect, Progression, & Collaboration. In addition to many weekly events, EK has multiple raid teams. We are Team Tsunami, sometimes known as T Team! We are a group of veteran players that are returning to the battle on the front lines & are recruiting others who are interested in fun banter, camaraderie, memes, progression, lootz, & penguins.

If you are interested, please take a look at our guild webpage. There you can find great information about our guild philosophy & our team requirements. You can complete an application & reach out to our Recruiter extraordinaire Naishala!

**Currently recruiting all DPS, Holy/Ret Pally, & Evoker for DF

Recruitment Contacts: Discord: Nai (Discord: Naishala#1875)
Athiee (Discord Athiee#7231 Btag: Athiee#1576)

Application: eternal-kingdom .com/apply-form/?team=tsunami

Warcraftlogs: warcraftlogs .com/guild/us/proudmoore/tsunami-ek

Team Information: eternal-kingdom .com/Tsunami

Hello! - We are alliance Stormrage

We are a recently reformed Mythic raiding guild, 8/10M SoD and 4/11M SFO(roster boss issues) looking for exceptional players
to help fill out our team. Our goal is to solidfy the team and mythic raid during S4 and puch CE come DF.
Everyone has stated the chill, mature atmosphere of the guild while having a fun time!
We also love running keys and hanging out playing different games!

Raid Times:
Tuesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EST - Mythic

Sunday 10pm-1am EST - Heroic

We also invite those who just want to run keys(most of the guild is KSM), or grab AOTC but not mythic raiding.

Feel free to add
GM - Discord Shazzammy#1860
Officer - Discord Meru#5238