Old Blanchy

Im thinking on transfering to OB, anyone on that realm can tell if it has a healthy amoung of players? I dont wanna go to a dead server where no one is doing dungeons or raiding :frowning:

2 Likes

Even if Old Blanchy is a low pop server now, go if you can! Within the next two weeks it will be full, the same as all the rest and you would have been able to play without a queue for at least a few days! Trust me, if I could GTFO of Skyfury for Old Blanchy, I would jump on it.

4 Likes

it isnt. it is medium pop.

sure, compared to bene it is small, but it is still very active and has a healthy amount of players.

3 Likes

OB has about 300 horde players at peak and around 400 ally players at peak, if you join one of these servers prepare to play an mmo by yourself because that’s exactly what will happen, if you can’t stay in que for the mega servers you are better off quitting the game until it dies down a bit; transferring you’re character to a realm you can’t even play on anyways due to a lack of players is the same as not playing at all.

3 Likes

i went, and am very happy with my choice.

active server, lots of groups forming in lfg, and a healthy auction house.

not to mention the players here seem to be much nicer than they were on grobb.

4 Likes

Roflmao

Gottem

2 Likes

Judging by your 600 achievement points you barely play the game to begin with so I don’t see a reason for you to play on a high pop realm, single player seems to be your end game.

I moved here and it seems super popular. I’m on it right now and you can /who all of the Outland zones and see there are over 50 players in all of them. Same goes for all the starter zones.

3 Likes

Judging by you being a jerk for no reason you deserve to be in queue til the end of time and not play the game either.

Sucks to suck

22 Likes

Where do u see that has 700 players at peak? Just curious

If you don’t play the game to experience the end game high level content in pvp and pve then you will be fine playing on a small server since chances are you wont stand out on a mega server anyways but to suggest it to others without knowing their preferences is disingenuous.

1 Like

o.0 very smooth-brained take there bro.

have fun in your queues.

9 Likes

nowhere. theyre just making stuff up.

last time i ran census it picked up over 1k active, online players on alliance side alone.

2 Likes

I don’t wanna start insulting you either but a quick google search will lead you to wrath realm population checker on ironforge with it you can check current populations of every realm in the game including their horde to alliance ratio.

lol.

doesnt even understand the metrics used by ironforge.pro and has the audacity to insult others’ intelligence.

forum troll.

13 Likes

Ironforge doesnt only takes in consideration raiding and leaderboards? And why would u insult me? lmao

1 Like

Yeah, just like Sulfuras was dead but after FCM, they are full and closing down free transfers tomorrow.

2 Likes

I’m sorry; that’s incorrect.

I’m looking at Old Blanchy right now and we’re near peak time of the day, and the numbers of players on the realm are 3x to 4x higher than that. Players are continuing to take the free transfers to it, too, and others appear to be returning to it after having been away for a time.

Which is to say, Old Blanchy is both populated and growing. There’s every reason to believe it will continue to have a healthy population into Wrath.

64 Likes

Yea it’s only taking in raid logs, but what else do you think people are doing during a pre patch you are going to be missing out on maybe some of the pvp population but raids are nerfed by over half and there’s population booms on every server, this means looking at it will still provide a pretty good idea of how many real players you will have to do the real game imo which is end game pve going into wrath.

1 Like

What Bliz just posted tonight:

These realms are not queuing now (many have never queued), have healthy and robust economies, and enjoy hundreds of groups forming for dungeons and raids per day. These realms would have been full-to-bursting based on realm caps that we had in place even as recently as 2014 in modern WoW. The narrative that these huge mega-realms are the only “viable” place to play is just untrue, and we want to do everything we can to drive home the absolute fact that these are great places to play. Any “demographic” data available on third party websites should not be used as a basis for a decision around where to play.

But I guess Dodgegame has better intel rofl.

Edit: saw you just got rekt by Bliz. GG

10 Likes