Get A Northrend Upgrade Before Your Journey to Icecrown

Get A Northrend Upgrade Before Your Journey to Icecrown

World of Warcraft®: Wrath of the Lich King® Classic™ is just around the corner. Enhance your experience with the Northrend Heroic Upgrade and Northrend Epic Upgrade, available the week of August 30.

View Full Article

3 Likes

Oh dear…

15 Likes

I want a rideable bone giant

2 Likes

80 bucks ?!? :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting: You guys are just getting more greedy and it’s getting real gross

106 Likes

Omg want mount for retail

Please please papa blizzard
Pretty please

1 Like

Blizzard activates Pot of Greed

51 Likes

I knew this was coming. RIP classic lich WOTLK. Why $80 as well? THATS TOO MUCH. That’s more expensive then an AAA game.

Blizzard plays ALL the greed cards in their deck.

46 Likes

Most Xbox and PS5 games cost the same amount with far less content then you’re getting with wrath… Blizz are about to give you thousand of potential hours of content and everyone is complaining about $80… It’s not even that much :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Everyone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crJ5Oi5J_JE

Blizzard: Oh yeah!~

2 Likes

Big problem: This isn’t new content. This is old content being resold and repackaged in its own servers with shrunken down levels. And said Xbox and Ps5 games come as a full product enjoyable as a one time purchase. After buying the $80 package, you still need to pay $15 every month to play all of the expansion unless you somehow make tons of gold.

46 Likes

I remember the TBC deluxe version costing a whole 30 dollars less but I might be wrong idk

10 Likes

I wouldn’t say it’s a big problem when the classic community asked for the re release of this expansion… But anyway, each to their own and I’m sure you’ll all still buy it anyway…

1 Like

Proof positive you’re playing retail WoW and not Classic.

8 Likes

Hi, this says one per WoW account, I bought heroic and it is not showing up yet. I previously bought a 58 boost on the same BNET account under a separate subscription

lol @ the price

36 Likes

Noice, got me a boost!

Was wondering when this was going to come.

1 Like

people like you i smh

8 Likes

The boost appears to only work once per battle net account, not once per wow account.

80 would have been alright if it also included RDF, otherwise not worth it.

1 Like