131Mistweaver LF CE raid/M+ SL

!!HORDE ONLY!!
Old School player looking for a new group of fun loving guys/gals to join up with and push some bosses in Shadowlands. AoTC is a solid goal but would like to find a guild/group that want to push further content.

I spent the extent of BFA Homeless :frowning: :sob: guildless, i mean…
Played a bit of 8.1 and my computer crapped out on me. Needless to say I built a beast of a Machine and returned late 8.2 of BFA and reached 8/8H EP 12/12H 1/12M Nya (I stopped trying :no_mouth:)
2.5kIO M+ in for the most part (90%) a pug enviroment.

What im looking for:
Weekday/Night Raid Group preferrably Tue/Wed possibly open to Thurs. Possible reroll to resto/ele shaman.
A group to who wants to push high M+ keys
Chill fun likeminded nerds who wanna kill internet bosses.
Punny Guild Name +++

A Brief (Yet LONG) Past:
(this is spread across about 4 char, and 2 accounts) if you have any questions plz feel free to inquire)

Most of my raiding experience is from WoTLK, Cata, MoP but I have gotten most AoTC from most content. Just looking to push abit harder content.

BC
Kara: Cleared
Gruul/Mag: Cleared
SSC/TK: Cleared
Hyjal: Cleared
BT: Cleared

WotLK
Naxx: Cleared (Post Nerf :frowning: )
Ulduar (H) Farm
ToC (H) Farm
ICC (H) Farm
RS (H) Cleared

Cata (glory days)
BwD (H) Farm
BoT (H) Farm (US Top 100 Sinestra)
Firelands (H) Farm (US Top 100 1Metoer PreNerf Rag)
DragonSoul (H) Farm (US Top 100)

Mop
MoguVaults (H) Farm
HoF (H) Farm
Terrace (H) Farm
ToT (H) Farm
SoO: 14/14 (M)

did not play WoD, lol. from what I hear I didnt miss much

Legion
Emerald Nightmare 7/7(M)
Trial of Valor 3/3(H)
Nighthold 10/10(H) 4/10 (M)
Tomb of Sargeras 9/9(H) 8/9 (M)
Antorus 11/11 (H)

BFA
(honestly didnt do much raiding this expansion as noted above)
8/8(H) EP
12/12(H) Nya

Discord: Glamr#2403
BNet: Glamr#1628
or comment below…

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you might have. Have a great day and I look forwards to hearing from you :relaxed:
Glamr

I love a good detailed forum post.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-bfasl-ce-bound-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-1212m-officers/566013

Bump, Still looking around

Adversary [H] A52 is looking for a couple of DPS looking to push CE in SL. We are a group of friends who have been raiding together for a couple of years just looking for a quality raiders and people to add to our raid team!

Feel free to contact me on discord or battle net.

Discord: Muralator#5184

BNET: Blazer#1872

Looking forward to hearing from you :slight_smile:

Hi there,

Our guild on Mug’Thol is a combination of CE/Mythic raiders that I have personally played with regularly over the years, and know they are capable of achieving higher end content in the raiding environment. We are in the market for a solid Mistweaver, and would love a moment of your time to discuss the idea of that further. We raid Tue/Wed 7-10 cst, and possibly an off night for heroic clears. Anyways, I did send you a bnet friend request, bnet is called “Karagan”. If you would like to talk further I can check back here or you can add my btag via the launcher. I look forward to talking soon!

Best Regards,

Froddy Karagan#1864

Reach out if you have any questions, we need just one more great healer to round out our roster!

Smooth Brain is a guild on Bleeding Hollow Horde looking for dps and a healer or two. The guild is comprised of a group of returning US Top 100 players who stopped raiding in BfA because…well ya know and are making a return for Shadowlands. Since forming at the beginning of June we have been focused on building a roster of experienced raiders who fit in the relaxed environment we’re aiming for. With many of us having experience in higher end raiding the target for the guild is to progress in the US 100-200 range. As a result, we are taking our time with recruitment in order to meet these goals.
Though primarily a WoW raiding guild, most of the gang will do high keys or play other games with each other (League, FFIV, Warzone, etc.). While we are more than welcoming to those who simply wish to raid the full Smooth Brain experience in much more.

Current recruitment needs:
Melee DPS – Rogue, Warrior
Ranged DPS – Mage, Moonkin, Elemental Shaman
Healer - Holy Paladin, Disc Priest, Druid

With a new expansion just around the corner we are flexible to what people are looking to play and are open to changes for Shadowlands
Raid Times:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday – 8:30-11:30 EST
Currently raiding casually on Tuesdays and Thursdays for heroic and first few mythic

To Apply:
http:// smoothbrain.info /

Or

If you have any questions or would like additional info please feel free to reach out to either
James (GM): James#1657 (Btag) ZunnyD#9491 (Discord)
Luke (Raid Lead): BHO#11601 (Btag) Luke#5204 (Discord)

Hey I think we might be the right fit for you and will like to do a voice interview ? Added you on discord.
Here’s more about us

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area52-firestorm-mythic-raiding-progession-guild/710828

Always looking for strong healers.

==

< Milkshake > is a newly-formed but fully-experienced 3-day progression guild on Area 52 Horde looking to build a strong roster to dive into Shadowlands. Created by individuals who ran CE + Hardmode progression guilds in the past with a Raid Leader with multi-CE experience. We are returning to pick it back up and carve out our name on the server. Get in on the ground floor of a progression guild forming right before a new expansion.

RETURNING PLAYERS AND REROLL WELCOME. We can chat about your experience.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday @ 8est - 11est

We are a group of adults who have real lives outside of WoW but want to take the time we do set aside to kill pixels seriously. Offering a non-toxic or hostile environment, we do have higher expectations for individuals looking to actively participate in progression content.

Expectations:

• Be raid ready. You are expected to come with all the enchants and spending the required time between raids to perfect and better your character. If you are looking to raid log, we are not the guild for you.
  • Research the fights. We will give the key points before fights but fully expect anyone on a fight roster to be already aware of the fight. We will supply the sources to research but you have to leverage them.
  • Always stay updated on your class. There are many ways to “stay in the know” for your class. Discord, websites, etc. The expectation is that you are staying up to date with changes to stay as optimal as possible.
  • Be a team player. We will have a roster over 20 and fights may dictate needing different compositions. You may sit out on progression if you do not have a class or role that can be shifted in.
  • Don’t be a jerk. We have zero tolerance for racism, sexism, or any bigoted topics. We are looking to foster a strong community that will grow and transverse games. Don’t be a jerk or we will gladly show you the door.

Still around after that? Perfect! We are looking for strong players that are looking to work as a team and push content at a swift pace.

What do we offer?

• Progression-focused atmosphere. We are built on, by, and around pushing cutting edge content without the drama. The goal is Cutting Edge, so let’s get there having a good time.
  • We will help you prepare. We will compile the information you need to know about the encounter mechanics. We will spend the time investigating the best strategies. You just need to learn them.
  • Strong Mythic+ community. Most of the core of the guild are strong Mythic+ runners, living in the top 1-50 ranks. We have to do something between raids, right?
  • No Drama. We have a firm stance against drama. We are paying to have a good time and we plan on the guild reflecting that goal.
  • Be an integral part. You won’t be a number. The guild functions on a council and direction from the Mythic Raider team. There is full transparency, you help dictate the direction of every element of the guild.

Current Needs:

** = High Need

Tank: Closed.

Melee DPS: Medium

Need:

• Paladin: Ret

Ranged DPS: High

Need:

• **Mage: Any spec

• **Warlock: Any spec

• Balance Druid

• Shadow Priest