New Fresh Start Realms Available with Pre-expansion Patch

Do not allow GDKP in this server.

3 Likes

edited: Oh nevermind they made an update after I posted.

Well they could clarify some things. For one thing the server they announced people want to know what time zone…

As to those of us that expected a fresh pve server… Not that many days ago a post came out that said “fresh start realms” would be available after the downtime. That specific page has been edited… there is still one from 10 days ago that mentions “fresh start realms”.

The wording is of course interesting that this one server will be available immediantly. So we assume that’s all they are releasing… if they have a pve realm that will be up at a certain time they could save themselves a lot of grief. Or they could clarify that nope it’s just this one server and then people can make their choices on what they do.

3 Likes

Kinda like how they made enough servers at classic launch? They’re never right. They had to add more servers then. They need another now.

Inb4 “we were blown away by the turn out for fresh despite the community talking (arguing) about it since tbc was announced.”

1 Like

Thank you. All i asked for.

What you worried about ping from east to west? think about us in Australia with our 400ms pings now they are only doing one fresh…!!!

1 Like

I’ve updated the original post in this thread.

Following a great deal of feedback from players, we will open two new Fresh Start realms during maintenance on Tuesday:

Skyfury (PvP)
Maladath (Normal)

50 Likes

Oceanic!!!

8 Likes

Thank god, a right move… finally

13 Likes

YAY TY!!! We did it! :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Thank you for that update Kaivax!

4 Likes

Oceanic PvE please!!!

4 Likes

Ty so VERY MUCH!

THANK YOU!! Much appreciated

3 Likes

Thanks a lot of people were bothered by this i understand why one PVP server but some people a good chunk don’t touch PVP it’s just too dog eat dog and that’s fine. Thanks a ton As someone who DOES NOT LIKE PVE servers and does not play them i’m happy about this.

Edit:

If i may ask and when you get information about it, what about the transferring of characters between these two servers only? Against it or not? I know this just happened but more information when you get it is nice, thanks in advance.

1 Like

Do i now see a PvE server???

6 Likes

Playing on a server with 400ms and the playerbase on a diff timezone isn’t fun.

Give OCE at least one server. Pref PvE

4 Likes

I think OCE does not have the population to support 4 servers. People should help non arugal servers popwise

Thank you for listening to player feedback! Glad to see we will be able to enjoy a fresh experience on a PvE realm.

1 Like

Yes!!! We got a pve realm!!!

5 Likes

That’s ridiculous! How could you allow a few angry people to split the fresh player base? Will the pain ever end??

4 Likes